◖Assembly Time◗

Yes, it says 1

Yes, it says 1.5 this book is tied to to Katsuki Bakugo x Reader x Shoto Todoroki and for now on there will be spoilers for that books, so if you don't wanna be spoiled go read it. If you don't care about spoilers, then enjoy :D

Btw this was written two years ago so please ignore how I typed this shit thanks ❤

The bell rings and you walk in class on time "Teach, I'm not late this time" You say while walking.

"Nyeeee~ but you still aren't in uniform young lady!"
"What do you mean, I am in uniform!"
"Wearing a grey sleeve crop top, grey jeans and a black tie doesn't mean you're in uniform!" Koro-sensei replied is a X in his face.

"But it's uniform color" You looked at your classmates, then the supplies, your brain clicked seeing that you're about to do Science.

"Oh no, we're doing science? I gotta go" You turned around, before taking a step, Koro-sensei blocked you "Nyeee~ you can't leave (L/N)" With stripes on his face.

"Dammit" You looked down, then you remembered something, you looked back at him and smirked "What's with the smirking, (L/N)?"

"Oh nothing Teach, Just—" And poofed. The class gasps, then looked at Koro-sensei "I forgot she can do that"

It was quiet for a second, then they heard a faint voice from outside "FREEDOM!!!" They all faced outside too see you running.

SHE'S SO LUCKY SHE CAN DO THAT! The class mentally shouts

You walked down the mountain, with your hands tucked in your pants. You reached the end and took a chance to observe the school "Might as well"

You were walking around the school too see the gym, auditorium, baseball field, and more "Sucks they don't have this at the mountain" You talked to yourself, continuing walking around, that is until bumped into someone.

"Oh shit, my bad, I didn't see you there" You rubbed your head and stood up. You looked at the person to see the same strawberry haired boy from yesterday.

"Oh it's you" You say monotone "you're that girl from yesterday, and you're not in uniform again"

"This is uniform, the clothes are grey and I'm wearing a tie, be grateful" You replied, tucking your hands in your pockets "Why aren't you in class?" He asked.

"I don't like science, so I walked out" You half lied shrugging your shoulders, he tsks and smirks "Typical E-class students, ditching not wanting to learn or anything, in result of failing and staying at the End-class"

'If only he knew the ACTUAL reason I'm in here' you mentally rolled your eyes and looked back at him "(Y/N), was it?" He asks.

"Depends who's asking" You say monotone "I went on a search yesterday for the students name, and I didn't see yours, I went a background check and you didn't appear. So tell me, (Y/N), where are you from?"