◖School Trip Time/2nd period◗

"Kanazki and (Y/N) are in the top spot" Maehara mentioned, the boys had a list of favorite girls

"Kanazki and (Y/N) are in the top spot" Maehara mentioned, the boys had a list of favorite girls. "Well, yeah. Everyone likes Kanzaki and think (Y/N) is a badass" Mimura added.

"Too bad she's crazy when it comes to certain events" Maehara said, having a sweat drop.

"I was hoping me and Kanazki would have a chance to talk a little on this trip. But with all the crap that went down, no dice" Sugino said, putting his hands behind his head.

"Sucks to be you, man. Better luck next time, I guess"

"Can we just focus on who has the hots for who?"

"I can choose easily! (Y/N)! Her body! Man for a 16 year old she's super hot!" Okajima yelled while pacing around and having a nose bleed.

"Make sure she doesn't hear you say that, Okajima" Nagisa chuckled, having a sweat drop.

"What about you? Which of the class shorties is your top pick?" Maehara asked him "Huh? Uh... I don't really know"

"Ah, c'mon, Maehara. You gonna ask you gonna tell" Sugino looked at him "Sorry. No can do. A gentleman keeps his secrets, fellas" He close eye smile and throws a peace sign.

"Bitch move man! When I think how popular dill weeds like you are, it drives me crazy!"

Karma starts to walk in "sounds like a party in here" "Karma! Great timing!" "Which of the girls in our class do you like? (Y/N) counts as well"

He picks up the paper and looks "Hmm... I believe I'll have to go with (Y/N)" He answers.

"Why her?"

"She's a demon when it comes to certain events. She's not afraid to spill some blood as well. Imagine all the people bleeding out and helping with the shenanigans. It'd be a match made in heaven"

"Yeah, heaven. Sure"

"Hey guys. We're agreeing to keep these ratings just between us, yeah?" "Of course. We're not stupid" Maehara answered.

"So absolutely none of what we're saying leaves this room? If this information got out, we'd have a real....problem..."

"Don't mind me. Just passing by" Koro-sensei takes out a notebook that has "Student Data: Boys(3)" and starts to write down what he heard and saw, then slides the door to close it.

"Oh, no he di'nt!" Sugaya yelled, most of the boys start to chase after him.

Meanwhile, at the girls side☆

"Who wants to talk about boys?"

"Are you serious?" You asked. "Yeah! We can even know you might like in our universe (Y/N)" Rio smirks, you rolled your eyes.

"I'll start! I have a huge crush on Mr. Karasuma!" "Hunny, there's no one in here that doesn't have a thing for that man" Rio told Hinano

"Yea there is, me" You said monotone "WHAT?!" They all yelled.

You shrugged "Sorry, but I think the boys at my universe are way better"

"I meant people in our class, Isogai and Maehara are half decent, I guess" Rio shrugged.

"Gross. You don't seriously like them?" Meg asked "Why not? Maehara plays the field, though, so I'd never actually go out with him or anything"

"Well that's stupid" You bluntly spoke, Rio looks at you "Okay (Y/N), since you think it's stupid? Who do you pick?"

"Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki" You smirked "SOMEONE FROM THIS UNIVERSE!" She yells, making you chuckled "Fine" You rolled your eyes

"Karma, happy?"

"Too bad he's suck a psycho" Okano sighs "I don't think he's a psycho girls, he reminds me of me" You crossed your legs.

"I don't think you're like him (Y/N)" Meg smiles, you slightly chuckle "Oh hunny, if you saw me at the fighting events from my universe and what happened today, you'll say otherwise"

"Who'd you pick Kanzaki?" Kayano asked "Uh...I dont really think about it. No idea, sorry" "Oh please, liar!" Kayano starts to tackle and tickle her, Rio starts to join. You slightly smiled and heard your phone ringing, you pick it up to see

"Kiri...."

"Okay, girls. Settle down" You looked to see Professor Bitch at the door, holding a pack of beer "I'm supposed to tell you lights out, so, I dunno, at least pretend to be asleep?"

"Yea yea sure sure, excuse me I have to accept this call" You moved to the side and start to walk out, you answered the phone.

"Key Kirishima"
"(Y/N)! Are you okay?!"
You nodded "I'm fine, just had to fight a couple of people today so no biggie"
"Are you hurt?! Did they do anything to you?"
"Aw Kiri~ you're so caring! I'm fine really, just went a little insane, I had to protect two students from this school, I'll tell you later when I come home"
"As usual, you were manly for that. It sucks not having you around, Bakugo has been more angry than usual"
You rolled your eyes "It's okay, just say that I send you some videos from middle school on bets he lost and I'm sure he'll calm down..."

"Hopefully...." You quickly added

You both chuckled, you looked away from your phone a bit to see the girls chasing after Koro-sensei, "What the hell?"

"(Y/N)! Help us catch him! We're trying to make him tell his romance!" Rio yelled "I'm good thanks" You say monotone. "Who's that?" Kirishima asks "One of the students"

"Oh would you look at that, the boys are after him too" You chuckled "After who?" "Someone, the dude probably did something"

"Hey (Y/N)" "Hmm? Oh hey Nagisa" "Who are you talking to?" He asked.

"I'm talking to one of my friends, say Hi" He looks at the phone "Hi, I'm Nagisa" "I'm Kirishima, I'm (Y/N)'s best friend"  You chuckled "Kirishima, I think I have to go, they're trying to hurt the—" A paper starts to fall in front of you "Hmm?"

You looked at the paper "Favorite girls?" You looked at the list "(Y/N) (L/N), very hot, beautiful body, is badass.... WHO THE HELL WROTE THIS?!"

"Call you back (Y/N)?" Kirishima, slightly blushes and sweat drops "Mhm!" You angrily answer and hanged up the phone.

"NOW WHO THE HELL WROTE THIS "FAVORITE GIRL" LIST?!"

The boys gasp "HOW DID SHE GET THAT?!" The girls start to run to you and looked at the list "I AM NOT SMALL!" Kayano yelled.

Your hair lits and you made a creepy smile, walking slowly to the boys, except Karma and Nagisa "Who made the list?"

They point to Maehara, you decided to walk towards him "Who said about me?" He points to Okajima, you quickly turned to face him.

"Uh oh!"