◖Transfer Student Time/2nd Period◗

"Okie-dokie, boys and girls

"Okie-dokie, boys and girls. Time for homeroom. Everyone take your seats"

"Teach, your head is much bigger than it usually was" You bluntly say.

"Koro-sensei. Could you explain why your head is suddenly 33 larger than before?" Ristu asked. "Ah, well you see it soaks up moisture like a sponge with all the humility" He answered

"That's seriously kind of gross" Okajima commented "For once, I agree with you" You replied.

He gets all the water out, and he's head was back to normal "Now then. According to Mr. Karasuma, we have another transfer student joining us"

"Great. Ten to one it's going to be another assassination"

"I made a bit more trouble for myself than I'd bargain for underestimating Ritsu. So rest assured, I won't be making the same mistake twice"

Ritsu giggles 'that was fucking adorable' you slightly blushed.

"But I encourage all of you to see the new addition to our class as one more potential ally"

"Hey. Heard anything? I mean, since you're both new. Figures you transfers gotta stick together, right?" Hara asked Ristu

"Actually, I do know a little bit. The original plan was for he and I to start at the same time, but it didn't work out that way. I would handle long-range attacks, he would focus on close-range. Our combine efforts were to back Koro-sensei into a corner. Except, our masters recalled the order for, well, reasons"

"What were the reasons Ritsu?" You asked.

"For one, my counterpart needed a few tweaks before being put into the field. Second, it was deemed I lacked the capacity to support someone if his skill. Compared to what he's capable of, well... Let's just say that I don't quite measure up"

The door opens and you see a man covered in white gown, from head to toe, only able to see his pink(?) orbs.

"Okay. Somebody likes to wear white" You and Meg said in sync.

"He's, uhs, kinda tall for a kid" Okano added.

The man lifts his hand up, and a bird poofs out of no where "Wow, he's a magician!" You sarcastically say

The man chuckles "Sorry everyone. Didn't mean to startle you. I can see that you're confused. I'm not your new classmate, I'm just his guardian. But let's not stand in ceremony. Call me Shiro, please"

"I don't know what's creepier, a guy in all white, or a guy in all white doing magic" Kayano close eye nervously smiles at Nagisa

"It's like he's going to a reverse funeral. Instead of death, they're coming back to life" You added.

"That entrance even freaked out Koro-sen-" We all see him in his blob form, at a corner "The hell you doing up there Teach?" You asked

"My imagination just ran a little wild after Ritsu's story, that's all" He answered, you face palmed "Tragic"