Hospital

Weiss can't even cry. She just lays there on the medical bed looking up at the ceiling. A single thought running through her mind.

Why?

She shouldn't be alive. She shouldn't be laying in this hospital in a medical robe. Doctors come in one after another, telling her how lucky she is to be alive. Weiss doesn't even listen to them. They didn't understand. They told her that Yang died before they could get her into a room, that she overworked herself while losing blood to get Weiss here. They offered condolences at the same time as more compliments of having luck on her side.

They also had another team go in and retrieve what was left of Ruby and Blake's bodies. Over and over they offered their mix of condolences and compliments, and Weiss couldn't even bring herself to be angry at them. The numbness was overpowering. Her dreams had warned her, and she didn't listen.

Team JNPR come to see her along with her professors and other teams she didn't know as well. She takes note of the obvious absence of Sun when SSSN comes to see her, but can't put any meaning behind it.

Weiss just lays there. Staring at her reflection in the blank television.

Mirror, mirror,

I'm the loneliest of all.