Chapter 1: Somethings Wrong

Chapter 1: Somethings wrong

POV: Pewdiepie (Felix Kjellberg)

I guess you could say it was a normal a day at first, but somehow I ended up here... With no idea how, but I gotta escape, before it's too late... But I should start this from the beginning.

It was just a normal day, I awoke in the morning, with the sun glistening on me, I was laying next to Mariza in our bed. I didn't want to wake her since she was sleeping quietly. I quickly got up quiet as a mouse, leaving the room and going to my recording room. I decided to play a game I've been waiting to play for a long time, Corpse Party. I bought it yesterday and I was excited for all my Bros waiting to see it. I went over to my computer and loaded Corpse Party up, then I placed my headphones on so I could hear the game. I clicked start on the title screen. The intro of the game started playing, I saw all the characters. Ayumi, Mayu, Yoshiki, Naomi, Seiko, Yuka, Satoshi, Morishige, and Ms. Yui. The game was at the point where they were doing the Sachiko Ever After charm, the game suddenly crashed. "Error! Error!" On the screen, it suddenly went completely black, but it wasn't turned off. It started to glow a mystical blue, a portal started to come out of the screen. It started to suck up everything in my room, I was holding on for dear life on mr chair. But, it wasn't enough I started to only hold on with one hand, I lost hold with the other. "Mariza help!" I shouted while screaming for help. Tho, it was too late, before I knew it, I wasn't in my house anymore. I was in the game, literally. I was standing with all the characters from Corpse Party, doing the charm. The strange thing was, they all seemed to know me. I guess I had just became part of the game, but at the time, I was included in the charm with the rest. We had pulled the paper doll apart, and I placed my piece in my pocket. "Maybe it will come in handy." I thought to myself. Suddenly a strange, powerful earthquake came. It destroyed most of the floor, making all of us fall down, in a new location. From that point on, I was unconscious.

||End of Chapter 1||