CAUSE I'M ICY💎👑

Alarm goes off*

I got up frustrated/tired asl. Another day at work, but hey ian complaining as long as I get this bag I'm straight.

I got up brushed my teeth and took a shower. I wrapped a towel around me & went to Josiah room.

Saweetie: Jo get up it's time for school!

Jo got up quickly and started making up his bed.

I went back to my room & got dressed, put my hair in a slick back ponytail & grabbed my purse.

Saweetie: JOSIAH HURRY UP!!

Josiah: I'm coming downstairs now mama

I chuckled*

I went downstairs and saw my mama sleep with a man on the couch naked..I rolled my eyes my baby came downstairs I covered up his eyes as we exited the front door & made our way to his school..

Saweetie: What I always tell you Josiah ?

Josiah: Never leave with a stranger even if they say they know your mama or gwanny..

Y'all excuse how he says granny..

Saweetie: That's right love you baby

Josiah: Mommmm stop calling me that it's embarrassing

Saweetie:chuckled* but your my baby

I tickled Josiah causing him to laugh..

Josiah: Mama mama I have to get to class

I unlocked the door as cars beeped behind me *

Saweetie: I love youuuu jo

Josiah: Love you too mama

Josiah went inside the school building..

The cars kept beeping behind me*

Saweetie: CALM THE FUCK DOWN DAMN!!

I drove off to work**

I tell my son to be well aware of his surroundings & everything!! I don't trust nobody at all. So when it comes down to my son I'll go to war about that one!! Josiah is 7 years old, but he is so mature for his age I promise y'all.I sometimes be thinking my grandaddy be living through that boy. 

But hey, I'm Saweetie!! I live and grew up from Detroit, Michigan. I am 26 years old. I had my son Josiah when I was 18 years old my Senior year in high school. I couldn't finish off my year because I had to much shit going on & being pregnant & having a p.e class is the worse I promise you !! My mama is a dead beat she doesn't do anything for me and my son what so ever! She first started to kick me out of her house when I was 9 and every since then she just ain't give a fuck and it became a habit of hers. I still live with her because I have no where else to go. I tried to live with my grandma but where she lives at only 2 people can live in her house, and I'll be damned if I leave Josiah. My daddy is in jail for killing my cousin Rico. I really don't know the story that well cause I wasn't their but from my understanding my cousin Rico which is my mama nephew supposedly had owed my daddy a lot of money but Rico ain't give it to em..so my daddy shot him in the head on his birthday.
But that was 10 years ago..he got 1 more year until he is out..I haven't visited his ass yet and don't plan on it ! He killed my FIRST cousin & everybody act like they don't give a damn! My mama still go visit him & put money on his books, but me I don't give a FUCK about him at ALL! Me and Rico was close asl..he took Sevyn and Cain best friend away from them & took my Tete Chelly child away from her ON HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!