Selfish. In love.

1 week later..

I was released from the hospital & been staying with Qua lately..

Qüavo: You sure you don't wanna..

Saweetie: I'm fine.. I have to meet my manager today to sign with that big label I was telling you about..

Qüavo: Today is your signing day baby, congratulations!

Saweetie:Slight Smile* Thank you..

Qüavo: It sucks I can't be there when you do sign, but I promise when I make it home tonight imma have a big gift for  you.

Saweetie:Chuckles * get yo lil nasty ass own

I said as I pushed Qua chest & rolled up my window

chauffeur: Where are we heading today ms?

Saweetie:*{^]*]*]^

So I pulled up to warner records building..

My manager & Kay was already there..

: WE PLAN ON MAKING YOU THE NEXT BIG THING SAWEETIE, WE HAVE READ YOUR RULES AND EXPECTATIONS & WE AGREED TO FULFILL YOUR NEEDS..WE WOULD LOVE TO WECOME YOU TO OUR TEAM BEING THE FIRST LADY TO EVER JOIN WARNER RECORDS!!

They handed me my contract & I signed with them! It's only up from here!

Everybody clapped & congratulated me*

KayKay :YESSS MY BITCH FINNA BE THE FACE ON MAGAZINES AND EVTTT!!!

Saweetie:slight chuckle * we'll have to see

KayKay : Now that you have signed..I have a surprise for you..

Saweetie:Now Kay you know how I feel about surprises!

Kaykay: girrrrl it's something special you'll like it come with me!

I got in the car with Kay as she blindfolded me*

Saweetie: Where the hell you taking me bitch?

KayKay: You'll have to see but no peaking !

Kay said as she moved the blindfold making sure I couldn't see.

20-30 minutes went by and the car stopped..

Saweetie:We here?

KayKay: Yeahh... just wait for it

I got out the car with the help of Kay ofc..

Saweetie:Can I take the damn blindfold off now?!

Kay didn't respond..

I took the blindfold off & immediately tears started rolling down my face..

Saweetie: THANK YOUUUUUUU EVERYBODY!!

Qüavo: You know I wasn't gonna miss yo big day girl!

Mama: Even though we aren't on the best terms right now i wanted to pitch in and give you a special house warming gift

Saweetie:hug* thank you mama..

KayKay: I can't even say how sorry I'm truly is..so I decided to buy all of your furniture cause you know my taste is goooood but I really wanted you to feel comfortable & stress free..

Saweetie:Chuckles* Thank you Kay it means a lot to me honestly

Qüavo: You are a strong, beautiful, talented young lady & I just wanted to start over.. start fresh between us and everything else we got planned for..I put the house in your name so you'll always have a place to live. I know I can't bring Jo back, but from now on I'll be doing everything in his name.. I think it's a blessing that we have a little one on the way, everything happens for a reason but I'm more grateful that I got you by my side through it all..

Saweetie:Kiss* thank you Qua!! Thank you everybody for pitching in & helping Qua with everything it means a lot to me honestly!

Group hug*

I was wondering where my father was..at a time like this he should've been here for me, even if he didn't help out his presence would have been enough for me..but that's always been him..Absent in my life..

Later on that night*

I wanted to spend the first night in "my" home..with Qua..he got on the shower

Qüavo: how are you holding up?

Saweetie:I'm fine.

Qüavo: You know if you need anything I mean anything I'll-

Saweetie: STOP IT DAMN!

Qüavo: I'm lost..saweetie what's going on?

Saweetie: WHY ARE YOU BEING SO NICE TO ME?! YOUR BROTHER IS DEAD BECAUSE OF ME!!

Qüavo: Clutch jaw/then exhale breath*: Not because of you..look I'm still copping with Keith's death, but I also got a family to take care of..life continues on and I don't wanna live with regret, or still in the past

Saweetie: If only I hadn't looked back..

Qüavo: Sits down next to me* You talking about jo ?

Saweetie: I looked back for one second reaching for my phone..he wanted to call you because he witnessed Keith being shot, but he thought it was you..I lied to him I lied to him and told him that it was pretend but he wanted to make sure that you was okay..my baby is GONE. And there's nothing I can do about it!!!!!!!!!!

Qüavo POV

Hearing saweetie break down and cry is the hardest thing I have witnessed I held her in my arms & assured her that everything is going to be fine as time pass by..

She ended up falling asleep in my arms I kissed her forehead & prayed over her..praying that she heals from her son lost..Keith's, and now her father isn't so too great..the reason why he didn't show up is because he's in the hospital battling for his life..

We as in the family couldn't tell saweetie that..she would have lost her fucking mind dawg..I'm just praying that everything plays out right she can't lose another family member not right now!

VOTE* VOTE* VOTE*

DO YOU THINK QÜAVO & SAWEETIE WOULD BE GREAT PARENTS? 😩

Did you ever lose someone close to you?

COMMENT AND GIVE ME YOU GUYS FEED BACK 💞!!!!

S.N. I UPDATED EVERY 2 DAYS SOOOO BE ON THE LOOK OUT