The reason why

I woke up too some roses & breakfast in bed..qua has been so supportive every since the incident happened..I haven't talked to my father in a while..and I'm curious to why he haven't called me & when I ask my family about him they js end up changing the conversation

Saweetie:Calling dad*

It went straight to voicemail..that's kinda weird,but I got up & started my day off

When I got up all I saw was my manager & Kay in my bedroom..

Saweetie: I'm working on it okay..

Kaykay: I told you she'll be in her bed..she haven't gotten up since idk when

Manager: GET YOUR ASS IN THE SHOWER YOU HAVE THE VIDEO SHOOT TO DO FOR ICY GIRL!

Saweetie: Damn I thought that was next week!

Manager: I TOLD YOU LAST WEEK TODAY IS A WHOLE NEW WEEK..BE READY IN 5!

My manager stormed off down the hall..Kay gave me that look

KayKay:You know she's right, right?

Saweetie:Grabs towel/Eye roll* I know I know..after this video shii you wanna stop by with me to visit my paps?

Kaykay: Eeeh They haven't told you..

Saweetie:Told me what?!

Kaykay face was like "😬" and I gave her this face "😐"

Saweetie:Kay you're like my bestfriend wtfc girl?

Kaykay: get in the shower and get dressed and after the video shoot I'll take you to see your dad..

Saweetie:Hugs Kay* Thank you!!

I got in the shower and all my memories started hitting me all at once..

Josiah:I wuv (love) you mommy

Saweetie: I love you more jo! One day you're going to be a big brother

Josiah: I want to be a Spider-Man and fight all the bag (bad) guys

Saweetie: laugh* that's my baby

I came back to reality*

Kaykay: HURRY UP!!

Saweetie: I'm getting out now heffa hold up!

I washed off my body and got dressed..I really didn't care how my hair was looking because the hairdresser and makeup artist gone hook me up.....

I went in the car with my manager and Kay & we bounced.

Location: Condo Apartment

Saweetie:Now where the hell are we?

Manager: We the team think that it would be a good visual to present to the world

KayKay: in a condo? 🤔

Saweetie:Tuh I'm worth more than this..this gone be my first time coming out into the industry & you want me present myself in a room..

Manager: Look it's either you're going to do it or not..because this is time and money and I don't like neither being waisted!

Saweetie: I'm out den!

I started walking off Kay and my manager was chopping it up before Kay came over to me..

KayKay: Yo Saweetie we gotta talk..

Saweetie:girl what?

KayKay:Look you been in these mood swings lately and we need you to really come to your senses! You're on the road to becoming famous & if that takes doing a video shoot in a bedroom so be it! It's only the beginning and ***** seems like she knows what she's talking about..after all she's your manager !

Saweetie:That don't mean she always knows what's best for me..but since it's a start I'll compromise with her and do the stupid video shoot..

KayKay: JUMPS UP AND DOWN* YESSS SHE SAID SHE'LL DO IT!!

I chuckled at Kay a lil & headed inside with them..

When I went inside it was a lot of shit everywhere everybody was setting up different stations and different things and I was confused aslll my manager told me where to go and etc.. I liked having all the attention on me..although I did get tired a lot from trying on different fits and shii and I prolly threw up once or twice throughout the shoot..but it was all worth it the outcome came out perfect!!

Team: AND THAT IS A WRAP!!

Saweetie: I'm sorry ***** I've been going through a lot you just have to bare with me..and with this pregnancy shit going on I don't know I'm supposed to feel

Manager:it's fine you're going to have mood swings during your pregnancy I'm sure that you are aware, but I'm never going to leave your side even when you feel like giving up..our team has faith in you saweetie and we're not letting up until you succeed

Saweetie:hugs * Thank you for understanding!!

KayKay: Okay y'all finna make me cry with all the sentimental sh*t you ready Saweetie?

Saweetie:Yeahh..

Manager: Don't forget that you have a interview tomorrow afternoon at 3!

Saweetie:Wave bye* as I shouted okayyy while Kay dragged my arm and we left*

DO YOU THINK SAWEETIE IS READY FOR THE HOLLYWOOD LIFE?!

VOTE* VOTE* VOTE*

To unlock the next chapter I would like for you guys to drop your favorite song(s) in the comments !!

+30 comments I'll upload 2 chapters in 1 day 💗