Bitch!

Kaykay: How are you ?

Saweetie:why everybody keeps asking me that? Yes losing a son is hard..it's like the worst feeling ever in life..but It becomes a bit overwhelming when so many people are constantly asking you the same question...I'm holding up but I'm not trying to  dwell on it much.

Kaykay:Well I asked because what you're about to see might be a bit much overwhelming..

Kay said as she stopped the car* I looked up and we were at a hospital *

Saweetie:Kay why are we here?!

Kaykay:Exhale breath* Look saweetie I should've told you this the minute you came out of the coma..but your father was admitted to the hospital when he found out about the incident..he had a stroke..

Saweetie:WTFC!? Is he okay?!

I said jumping out the car & heading to the building..Kay stopped me in the act..

Kaykay: we thought it was a mini stroke but it wasn't..prior to him already having  cancer he went into a cardiac arrest

Saweetie:CANCER!?CARDIAC ARREST?! BITCH !

I ran into the hospital and asked to see my dad the nurse asked me for my name etc all that good shit once she finished she gave me the room number and I ran all the way up to the 12th floor to see him..

Saweetie:PAPA!!

I fell at his bedside as I saw him laying there lifeless!! I held onto his hands and just asked god why!!

Saweetie:WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME !? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started beating on his chest as Kay grabbed me and the doctors took me out the room!!

KayKay: Saweetie look at me! Look at me!! He isn't dead he still with you baby!!

Saweetie:Cries* I saw my grandma laying just like that before! I know how this shit goes!! Why didn't he tell me he had cancer!! Why didn't he tell me!!!!!

Kaykay:Because he knew this how you would react to him having it..he still with us saweetie the doctors says he will be up in no time so no need to worry..you got your career to worry about

Saweetie:Take me home. I can't be in hospitals.. it seems like I'm losing everybody that I love who's next?

Kaykay: Come on saweetie..it'll be alright

Kay said rubbing my back as we headed to the car..I knew that Kay felt like he wasn't coming back alive..I knew it myself but I'm so numb I can't feel pain anymore and it hurts bad to even say

Kay dropped me off at my crib

Kaykay: You sure you don't want me to stay the night?

Saweetie:Fake smile* I'm okay Kay..after all what's the worst that can happen in my own home..?

Kaykay:chuckles* okay silly..I'll talk to you first thing tomorrow and don't forget that you have a int-

Saweetie:interview tomorrow afternoon I know

*I said waving bye as I headed inside the house*

I took me a hot shower, did my boring nite routine and laid down..

*I dozed off to sleep*

I knew something wasn't right I woke up at 3 something in the morning & stretched..I didn't feel Qua on the side of me..the bed was cold

I got up and checked the calendar which had me and his events on there..and he been went to the studio!!

Saweetie: HE GOT ME FUCKED UP!

I kept calling and calling and it went straight to voicemail!!

I called one of the guys I'm not sure which one I called..

:hello?

Saweetie: WHERE THE FUCK IS QUA!?

:wym he ain't with yo- *Clears throat* he said he was getting some gas last time I heard from em

Saweetie:MHMM WHEN YOU SPEAK TO YOUR FRIEND TELL EM I WANT HIM OUT MY SHIT!

Phone ended*

I tried to calm myself down..I'm pregnant...I kept repeating to myself over and over again but the shit doesn't click! How tf am I pregnant?????! Like I know how but I could've sworn we used protection!

I heard the key unlocked the door*

I went downstairs with my arms folded and said..

Saweetie:WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT?!

Qüavo: Yoo why is you yelling in my fucking ear dawg?!

Saweetie:WHAT'S THAT SMELL ON YOU!? YOU BEEN FUCKING OFF ON ME??!

I said trying to reach for Qua dick but he kept pushing me away..

Qüavo :Chuckles* yoooo chillll it ain't even like that !

Saweetie:THEN LEMME SMELL YO DICK THEN!

Qüavo :BRUUH chill out with allat take yo ass back to bed girl

Saweetie:SLAPS QUA* WHO TF IS SHE QUA!?

Qüavo:DAMN SOME RANDOM BITCH DAMN..I JUST GOT HEAD FROM HA AND BOUNCED DAMN!!

I started punching Qua in his shit!! I grabbed him by the throat and tried to choke him out!

He picked me up & threw me on the couch..I tried to get him off of me by punching his back..but he spread my legs open & start eating this mf cat. Purrrrr !

Saweetie:I HATE YOU!!

I said as i moaned in pleasure

Qüavo: I love you too

For the next chapter inbox me "UPDATE!"