Chapter 1

Welcome to ‘You Win’ a Student/Teacher romance.

Comment as much as you want and I will reply to as many as I can.

Please vote if you think this is worthy if not just enjoy!

Chapter 1

My eyes fluttered open as a crack of light pierced its way through my curtains. I moaned and sat up cursing the sun, I was not looking forward to today. I had an amazing break hanging out with Anna nearly every day; she really was the best friend anyone could have. I walked over to my bathroom tripping on a pile of clothes on the way there. I rubbed my head and got in the shower.

********************

I dried off and slowly made my way to my drawers, I picked out a cute outfit; dark blue skinny jeans and a white short sleeve top and to finish it, a pair of cute brown boots.

“Your pancakes are getting cold Olivia” shouted mum from downstairs. I bolted downstairs tripping for the second time today. My brother laughed from the living room which had a perfect view of the stairs, I glared at him and cursed under my breath. “MUM, Olivia just swore at me” he yelled. For a 15 year old he really was very childish. “Olivia come and get these pancakes then I will drive you to school” mum said still waiting in the kitchen, “Anna’s giving me a lift to school today” I replied as I gobbled down a syrup covered pancake. I put my plate in the sink then turned to smile at mum, she gave me a quick hug and a peck on the cheek before pushing me out of the door. Anna’s car was already waiting in the driveway along with Anna grinning from the driver’s seat. I opened the door and hoped in. Her car was really messy and there were empty coke cans everywhere. “So, looking forward to school are we?” she said looking at my outfit. “Yep, can’t wait” I replied, sarcasm dripping from my tounge.

********************

I prolonged opening the car door for as long as possible, I eventually sucked it up and pushed the door open and headed for the entrance to the school with Anna beside me. We walked through the front doors to be met by a large group of girls staring at something. I made my way through the crowd and my jaw dropped.

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 1 of ‘You Win’. As long as people read this I will continue writing it. Thank you so much everyone.

Jay