Chapter 2

Hello again, this is Chapter 2 of ‘You Win’ I am excited for you to read this and to tell me what you think! So… ENJOY :D

The sight before me was too much, just the other day he had taken me to the movies and now he is with the school slut! I couldn’t take it, I turned and ran not watching where I was going, I had my hands on my face so that no one could see me cry, I kept running until I hit something and nearly fell over. I felt a hand on my back lifting me up; I moved my hands away and saw a man standing in front of me smiling.

“Are you ok?” he asked sounding worried. I nodded looking over him, he was hot, really hot. He had dark blue eyes with brown wavy hair hanging over his fringe, he was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt and a tie with a brown vest. He looked to be quite young. “You better get inside before class starts” he nodded to the door of the school.

********************

I met up with Anna in our first class and we sat together at the back of the room. She texted me when the teacher wasn’t looking

To Olivia

I’m so sorry about what happened before, he isn’t worth it anyway xx

From Anna

I replied with

To Anna

It’s ok. I just wish I didn’t have to find out like that… in the middle of the hallway :P

From Olivia

I glanced across the table to Anna and she gave me a knowing look and I turned back and stared at my phone.

********************

The rest of the day went pretty slowly and I knew that I would eventually see… him. As I was putting away my books in my locker a face appeared in front of me, a face I didn’t want to see. “Hey cutie” Darren said. I turned and tried to walk away but I felt a strong grip on my arm, I was pulled around so I was facing him. “What you saw in the hallway wasn’t what it looked like, it was… a dare” he said, I knew he was lying because his eyes flicked around the hallway. “I don’t care anymore Darren, I thought we were perfect for each other but I’m obviously not good enough for you, that slut is more your type. We’re done.” My breath hitched toward the end of the sentence but I tried to stay brave and not cry, he was an amazing boyfriend but I couldn’t handle him cheating on me like that. I felt his grip weaken and I swiftly turned and ran towards the girls bathroom and cried for what seemed like forever.

********************

I rubbed my eyes and wiped away the last of my tears before leaving the bathroom. I walked over to my locker hoping that Darren wouldn’t be there and I was relieved when I saw that the hallway was empty. I collected my books for the next class. Music. I am terrible at music, I always have been, I tried to play the guitar once and ended up breaking every string. After that I just gave up on music altogether. I snapped out of my daydream and opened the music room door. I looked up and saw everybody already sitting at their seats. “You’re late” I heard a familiar voice say, standing at the front of the class was the man with the dark blue eyes and the wavy hair that fell over his fringe. He smiled at me and motioned for me to have a seat. I met Anna’s view and made my way over to the table where she was sitting. “So as I was saying, my name is Mr. Martin and I will be teaching you for music this year”.

So, I know it was bad but I’m just starting out with writing :)  Also I know it was really short but I am having a lot of trouble thinking of ideas for this story so I’m really sorry.

If you enjoy this book PLEASE comment on it or send me a message because I will only continue if people ask me to. If you have any suggestions as well please tell me because I would love some feedback, I will reply to all the questions I get or anything like that.

Jay