Chapter 3

YAY I'm back! Sorry I was gone for so long, I just really didn't want to write but a while ago I got a message from 'AlliNelson' who gave me some pep talk :D thanks to her I am inspired to keep writing! So here it is, CHAPTER 3 :D

"So basically you will all learn to play an instrument of your choice and by the end of the semester you will present it to the class, how does that sound?" said Mr Martin. There were some groans from some students including me, I suck at music and I certainly am not going to learn an instrument.

Everyone got up and started picking out instruments while I just sat in my chair looking sad. Anna skipped over to me holding a clarinet "Olivia Lee, get up and pick an instrument now! Stop worrying about your useless ex" she exclaimed. I cursed and wandered over to the front of the class to pick my instrument but all that was left was a banjo and a glockenspiel, what even is a glockenspiel! "Having trouble choosing?" came a soft voice from next to me. "It's possibly one of the toughest decisions of my life" I replied back to Mr Martin, he chuckled and said "Come back here after school and I think I might be able to help you find an instrument" I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and replied with a squeaky and embarrassing "ok"

************

The rest of the day dragged on and I didn't see Darren at all which for some messed up reason, upset me. "Fancy seeing you here" said Anna in an unusually happy tone. "What are you up to?" I asked "Noooooothing" she replied with a giggle. Hmmm when she acts like this it usually means... "ok spill the beans" I growled. "I have no idea what you are talking about, in case you haven't noticed it is the end of the day and you have a date with Mr Hottie" she said quickly. I grumbled and said good bye to Anna and then made my way to the Music room.

Sitting at a desk like a little school boy was Mr Martin; I must admit it was very cute but I would never tell him that. I grabbed a chair and sat down in front of him. We ended up in a full blown staring contest without even knowing it. "Wanna grab a coffee?" he asked abruptly. "Sure I guess" I replied. "Yay, follow me". We walked outside the school towards the staff parking and he said "there she is, my baby"

"You're a father!?!?" I spluttered. "No my car silly" he replied "Your car is a father!?!?" I chocked out. "Just get in the car" he laughed. I got in his white Astra 2001 Coupe, yeah I know about cars wanna fight about it?

************

When we finally got to the local Starbucks Mr Martin ran out and opened my door for me like a gentleman. What was that about... "I'll have a hot chocolate and Olivia, what would you like?" he said to both me and the checkout person, "I'll have what she's having" a said hoping to earn a few laughs, Mr Martins face went bright red and he started laughing, very loudly. People were staring.

When we had paid for our drinks, well when Mr Martin paid for our drinks, we sat down at a table near the back and started talking.

"So Olivia, what brings you here?" he questioned. "You brought me here" I replied "oh right" he chuckled. Luckily at that point our drinks arrived so I grabbed mine and started sipping on it trying not to burn my tongue while Mr Martin just gulped his down like it was some competition. Child. "Now your musical instrument, I think I know what it could be" he said excitedly "You could sing, Amy told me how good you are so I thought, it's kind of an instrument" swear I will kill you Amy I thought "Oh I can't sing" I said "Well we will have to see about that" he grinned.

So... what did you guys think? Good? Bad? Potato?

Anyway I hope you enjoyed and I will try and update more often.

I was thinking of maybe scrapping this and doing a 1D fanfic? I really hate this story and I don't know why I started it but I would LOVE to do a 1D story... COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK EPIC PEOPLE :D

- Jay