INTRODUCTION

Love makes us confused most of the time.

Lot of questions have been created on our playful mind and yet,

we can't still able to find an answer to it.

Then someone asks, "On what part of our love story had gone wrong? We can rewrite it, aren't we?"

and then, the person that was questioned left.

This is a book where different people and different point of views shared how and why did their favorite person left them

or maybe,

how and why did they left them.

A book that will never give you a happy ending.

✂ ———————————————————————————————————

NOTE. This is a compilation of my one shot stories. Expect for lame and not-so-unique-plots, grammatical errors, typographical errors, mispelled and vulgar words. If you are an immature and perfectionist reader, you can stop reading this note right now. All the plot, places, etc. are all came from the writer's imagination only. If there is a problem, you can message me directly through private message and I am hundred percent willing to talk about it. I hope you all will like this. Thank you!

BOOK COVER. This is edited by yours truly. I don't own the background that was used so I sincerely give the credits to Pinterest. This is not so eye-catching book cover but refrain using or copying this kind of template. In case you are looking for a background like this, you can search it with the keywords "couple art aesthetics." Thanks!

" Thanks!

DETAILS. This English-Tagalog book was published on the twenty-ninth day of July 2022. This is under on the genre Short Story and it's status is not yet completed. Moreover, most of the titles per chapter are came from different song titles. The characters' names were borrowed from my former co-roleplayers on my former acounts; they gave me a consent to use it.

AUTHOR. Hi! I am seoulgibare and I am not a good writer but please let me express my unsaid feelings and thoughts with the use of writing. I am not also fluent when it comes to English language, so you can always correct me for my grammatical errors. I don't have too much creativeness on my mind so I think most of the plot of my stories here will be lame. But, anyway, I will also published a novel-type of story soon and a chat series. I hope you will read them, too. Thank you a lot!