Chapter 2: The Healing

I walked into my mothers room. What a creepy room. There was a picture of my mother hanging over the bed. Ya, i'm definatly burning that. Hey I could have a bonfire!

So I walked downstairs and went out the patio door. I looked around... Some back yard! She had a pool, fire pit, and a hot tub! Oh wait I dont have any clothes.. Well, she said she would give me all her money. I can just get a job! How am i suppose to pay the bills though? Well that deserves a mental face palm

So I threw the picture into the fire pit and set it on fire.  Then I looked for someone wood.  Thankfully she already had fire wood. So I sat down and started thinking about how I was going to pay the bills.

"What are you burning?"someone asked.

I looked around to see Niall standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"My mothers picture." I turned around because I was starting to cry. He apparently knew this and came over and sat next to me.

"Why are you crying, and why are you burning your mother's picture?" With that a burst out crying and started to tell him my whole life story.

"With her leaving, it makes me feel like im not loved."

"Hun, you are loved."

"By who!!"With that I burried my head into my hands. He lifted my face up and looked me in the eyes.

"By me." Then he started leaning in. Next thing I know his lips crashed onto mine. At first I hesitated to kiss him back but I finally did. Man some kiss. I ran my hand through his hair and tugged on some. He groaned into the kiss. I pulled on his shirt to get us closer.  He grabbed onto my waist and pulled me into his lap. Then he pulled away. I pouted and he stared into my eyes and laughed.

"I need to tell you something Brooke."

"..Ok..."

"I um... I'm from a famous boyband called One Direction."

"Oh..  I guess then I should go." I started to get out of his lap.

"Just was seeing if you weren't going to mob me when you heard that. I never said you could get up." He flashed a smile."We never did finish things."

"O-"He cut me off by kissing me again. He started off where we left it as he pulled us together. He bit my lip asking for permission, but when he did someones voice rang out

"Some snog there lad."

We instantly stopped kissing and looked to see who it was. There were 4 guys standing there. Niall starting blushing

"Hey guys. Forgot you were coming today."

"We see that." The curly haired one said.

"Well I should get going!"I quickly stood up and walke towards the house. Soon Niall caught up to me.

"Hey why dont you stay at my house tonight."

"I would love to, but thing is I have no clothes I need to go shopping tomorrow."

"That's not a problem you can borrow some of mine."

"Well i-" Then he pulled me to the boys.

"Brooke is staying with us tonight so introduce yourselfs!"

"She dosen't no who we are!" someone screeched.

"Just tell her your dang names." Niall said. They all formed a line and I started laughing.

"I'm Zayn."

"I'm Liam"

"I'm Harry"

"I'm Louis." He said winking at me

"Hey!" Niall kinda growled at him. I started laughing and Niall turned beet red.

"Come one let's go! Aren't you starving Niall!" Harry said.

"I was." He looked at me.