Chapter 4- The love

What did he just say? Oh. OOOH!

"Ok eerr come on then Harry." I said.

I took Harry by the hand and he led me upstairs. I glanced back at Niall and he gave me a timid smile. Harry took me upstairs and into someone's walk-in closet. It definatly looked like his.

"We don't have to.... you know. We can just talk." Harry said.

"Ya. SO why are you guys here exactly?"

"Oh well I should ask you the same thing, Niall's mystery girl." He grinned at me.

"My grandmother used to live next door. She abandoned me just like my parents. Well, they died. Before that, they didnt take care of me at all ." I started tearing up. "Niall's just-"

He cut me off by slamming his lips on mine. He was one of those boys that were great at kissing. Honestly, I didn't feel anything. Although, I did not mind kissing him. I kissed him back then put my hand in his curls. I tugged on them, and he moaned into the curls. Ha, found his soft spot! Wait! what am I doing? I ended the kiss and pulled away.

"I'm sorry I.... just can't.. " I said.

"Ya, I'm sorry too.. I just was really sorry for you, and usually I can cheer people up by doing that. Plus, you have Niall so I won't interfear! " He winked at me

"You all know I like Niall don't yall." I said placing a hand on my hip.

"Love, we caught you snogging with him! Of course you like him!"

"I kissed you!"

"So you don't like him?"

"Of course! I-" I cut myself off because I forgot I was with Harry not best friend. It would get pretty awkward. I started blushing. Thankfully, the timer went off so I could get out of there.

"Ok, we don't speak of this. Love, you need to stop blushing before we go down. They might think something is up and get the wrong picture."

Thankfully, I did so we walked down stairs. It was a little awkward, but it wasn't for long.

Niall's P.O.V.

I am so pissed at Louis! They all knew I liked her! Makihng her kiss Harry was not good for me! Every girl loves his snogs! Ugh!

"Relax, Harry would never kiss her. He knows you like her." Zayn said.

I gave him a death stare.

"Not the time? Ok, fine with me." He shrugged it off.

I saw Brooke and Harry coming downstairs. She looked a little flushed, so that means they were talking about something important, or they did kiss. Oh great.

Brooke looked at me and gave me the smile I gave her before she left. Mental note: I need to talk to her later.

"Ok! Brooke's turn! Ask someone truth or dare! Hint, hint me." Louis yelled again for the 5th time tonight.

"Hmmm, let me think. NIALL truth or dare?" I grinned after that. Louis' face was priceless! He looked so dissapointed. Oh. wait, she said me!

"Ummmmm, Dare!" I managed to get out without bursting with laughter.

I found her grinnin at me. Wow, those eyes! They are so blue! Yep she's Irish alright!

"Ok. Go throw all the carrots in the trash." She said with a huge grin on her face.

"Is this because of the 7 minutes in heaven thing?" Louis screeched. "I'm so sorry! Niall, buddy, dont' do it."

I laughed and got up to do it. Suddenly someone burst through the door.

"LUCY I'M HOME!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg! who could it be! if anyone guesses I will dedicate the next chapter to themmm. Well, gotta go parents want me off -_- plus go vote for 1D for the people's choice awards! the link should be at the side! I am also going to be starting a new story!

-Faith

P.s. If there are any errors like spelling or other stuff please tell me. I had to type this quick!