Chapter 3- The Fun

When we got to the house, I was so amazed.  I have never seen so much cool stuff in my life!  Niall had a huge lava lamp in the corner of the room, and an 80 inch screen t.v.!  My family would have never been able to afford this stuff.

"How do you like it?" Niall said.

I looked over to see all the boys grinning at me,

"Brooke close your mouth! You'll catch flies! Harry said while laughing.

"I have never seen this much awesome stuff in my life!"

I went over to the couch and flopped onto it.  Even the couch was awesome! It's so comfy!  I started drifting into sleep until, I heard someone yell.

"BROOKE WHISP, YOU BETTER NOT BE FALLING ASLEEP!" Louis yelled.

"Hey! I'm Tired!"

Next thing I know I'm being tossed into the air.  Wow, I never though I would break all my limbs by doing this! Thankfully, I landed in someones arms.  They were more like arms of an angel!

"Hun, You can open your eyes now" Niall said.

I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. I looked towards the couch where the four other boys were laughing hysterically.  I gritted my teeth and jumped out of Niall's arms. I swear I saw him back up. Good boy!

"Louis Tomilson, you better run." I said grimly.

Louis stopped laughing and turned to look at me.  Once he saw the seriousness on my face, he bolted up the stairs. I immediately ran after him.

"Niall control your girlfriend! He screamed.

Of course, being the fast runner I am, I caught up with him. Suddenly we both tripped over something, and he magically ends up on top of me.

"Hello." He says with a grin on his face.

"Get off of me Louis! Your squishing my boobs!" I whined

"Now I don't think Niall would like that."

"GET OFF"

"Apologize...."

"FOR WHAT!" I screeched

"For running after me!"

"Niall help me!" I screamed.

That's when Niall comes bursting up the stairs. He sees Louis on top of me and yanks him off. He then pins him to the wall.  Wow, my hero!

"Don't touch her." He growled.

After they have an intense staring contest, they burst out laughing. I was so confused! Niall turned around and picked me up bridal style and carry's me downstairs.

"Just because Louis fell on me doesn't mean I need you carrying me everywhere." I said

"You know you like it." Niall said winking at me. Darn him for making me blush!

He finally set me down at the end of the stairs. Then Louis yelled in my ear.

"SLEEPOVER! Let's play truth or dare.

We all agreed of couse. I mean really, who doesn't love that game? The bots all ran in to the living room. Of course, being my lazy self, I got there last. I ad to sit next to Niall and Zayn. Not saying that was bad or anything.

"I go first!" Louis yelled again. "Brookie, Truth or Dare!

"Ummmm, Dare!" What could possibly go wrong?

Louis grinned mischievously. Uh oh, not good!

"Brooke, I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Harry!"

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH I keep like writing a lot thinking it would be long then its not and i'm like ooohh. So since I cant write long chapters i'll make more chapters! DEAL! enjoy!( a picture of what his house would look like is on the side) Plus If you send me a message I will dedicate the next chapter to you and you will officially be Brooke!!!!!!!!! ya it's not really a big deal, I just need someone to be Brooke XD

Love ya!