Chapter one- It gets better

Your POV
"W-what", I said, barely above a whisper. I couldn't believe what I was seeing in front of me.
"Y/n, it's not what is looks like", said Evan, breaking apart from my now ex best friend. Audrey.
"How could you, both of you", I yelled, " my boyfriend and my best friend, you've got to be kidding me.
I turned and ran down the hallways of my run down public high school, ignoring the stares and the laughs of clueless bystanders no doubt happy to see me in this state.
I guess I should explain a little about myself. My name is y/n y/l/n. I live in the small town of Seymour Connecticut. I'm in 9th grade and I go to a crappy high school in the downtown area of my town.
What you just saw was my boyfriend for 3 months, Evan, and my best friend of 6 months, Audrey, making out..
To be completely honest I'm not the least bit surprised. I knew they were texting behind my back.
One small glance at Audrey's phone had been enough to make me slightly suspicious.
I guess my suspicions were just confirmed. I'm not very popular at my school.
I've always been very sensitive, and people took advantage of that. I feel like Evan only dated me out of pity.
You see, we started out hating each other, but eventually confessed our feelings.
I met Audrey at the beginning of the year. We had instantly hit it off, but things became rocky when me and Evan were fighting.
She sided with him, and we lost touch for a few months.
By the end of the year we worked it all out. She apologized for everything, and so did I.
I just can't believe this. Thankfully it's the end of the day, so I can just go home to cry instead of hitting up my signature crying stall in the bathroom everyone knows I cry in.
I raced down the steps at the front of my school, carefully wiping my tears so my mom wouldn't suspect a thing. I didn't want to tell her yet. I didn't want to believe it.
I got to my car ,and muttered a quick greeting to my mom.
The car ride home was silent, as I had my headphones on. I didn't wanna believe what I just saw. I just couldn't.
I got home and raced upstairs to my room. I flipped onto my bed and pulled out my phone.
Dylan Kingwell is live.
Yay! For those of you wondering, Dylan kingwell is my favorite celebrity. He was in a series of unfortunate events, and he played Duncan and quigley.
Ever since I watched the show I became obsessed. I watched all his lives, and even made a fan account. I clicked on his live, and his beautiful face popped up.
"What's you guys, I hope everyone's having a great day, I have a hockey game later, so I won't be live for long", he said. God was he so cute... and my day was pretty bad.
Deciding to tell him that, I typed out "my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend, so I really don't think my day is going that great", I replied.
I knew he wouldn't read my comment, but at least o could try, right. He's never read my comments, or notices my account, despite my 2k followers.
I guess that's what it's like being a celebrity. Ignoring half your fan accounts. Not that I'm mad  at Dylan for it, it's just frustrated, you know.
My train of thoughts was interrupted by Dylan's voice.
"You're boyfriend cheated on you with your best friend, ouch that's terrible... it gets better don't worry. She's not really your friend if she'd do that to you", he said, with a slightly sad look on his face.
O.My.God. He just responded to my comment. I couldn't freaking believe it.
I went to text Audrey about it, but then I remembered.
Dylan had to end his live, but even after his voice rang through my head.
Dylan kingwell just told me things would get better, wow.

A/N- this is my first chapter!! I'm gonna update when I can, but I hope you all enjoy. I actually have a Dylan fan account haha it's @dylan._.kingofwells if you'd like to follow!!

-lily