Chapter 2- best day for relationships

Dylan's POV-
I ended the live and let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding in. How could Kenzie do this to me.... cheating on me with my best friend.
I guess our relationship wasn't perfect,  but I really didn't expect this.
I remembered the girl from my livestream, who had the same thing happen to her, guess today must not be the best day for relationships.
What was her username again? Y/n.y/l/n?? I'm pretty sure, maybe I'll shoot her a dm.
I open up Instagram and look up her account.. whoa she's gorgeous, how could someone cheat on her??
I follow her and pull up the dm section of Instagram.
I carefully type out a quick greeting and decide to leave it at that, she may not want to even talk about her breakup.
I close our Instagram and lay down on my bed.... god my life has gone downhill.
Besides Kenzie, I haven't gotten any auditions since asoue ended, half of my friends are only friends with me because I'm famous, and I've just been dealing with some mental health issues.
Everyone expects me to be perfectly happy all the time, and it's so infuriating. Just because I'm famous doesn't mean I have it all...
I get a notification and see that it's from y/n.

A/N-
Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it took so long, I've been very busy. Just to clarify that's not why Dylan and Kenzie broke up, so don't assume anything and the mental health thing is just apart of the storyline..... do you guys like the switching povs or should I just do yours?
-Lily