[18]We Didn't Last

Chapter 18

***

"Hyunjin magpapagaling ako I promise"

"Lalabanan ko ang sakit ko para sayo,hindi ako susuko"

"I'll promise to be more stronger"

"Gusto ko sabay  tayong ga-graduate kaya lalaban ako"

Those words of her is still on my mind and I'm still holding on to that promise.

Yes I know she can do it,I know she can fight for it and I know she will keep her promises to me.

~~~~

1 year later...

Isang taon na ang lumipas nung nagbakasyon kami sa Australia and where I met Stay or should I say Scarlet

Tanda ko pa nun ang huling araw ko sa Australia.I spend my last day in Australia sitting and crying at the park where I met Sam and where I first talk to Scarlet.

Sam said that she will call me if it is successful then if not...you know what that means. So the moment when Scarlet was rushed into the ICU and then when  Sam told me to go home.by that day I waited  sam to call me of course I'm hoping that Scarlet would make it but I didn't receive any call until the next following days I also tried to call her pero hindi talaga nag riring,she might changed her cellphone number until an emergency occurs in our company so we have to go back in the Philippines.

I still want to see her before I go back to the Philippines but I don't have the courage to do it.Baka kasi hindi ko lang kayanin ang makikita ko.The day before we leave Australia I went to Sam's house pero wala nang tao ang bahay nila,sabi ng kapitbahay nila umalis na daw sila.and I was really hopeless,Do I really have to accept that....Scarlet is gone?

Ang mga natirang araw ko nung bakasyon are full of sadness nagkulong lang ako sa kwarto at umiiyak pag naaalala ko si Scarlet.I just can't believe that she's gone.kakakilala palang namin pero ba't ganun? Agad naman siyang kinuha saken? we haven't go out in a date,we haven't watch movies together and I didn't even introduce her yet to my family and friends.bat ang bilis naman? It's just so cruel to think that Oo sa wakas nagkita na kayo and you feel the same way too tas bigla bigla nalang mawawala sya? I was really happy that I've met her and that I've loved her but it really hurt to think that we didn't last.

~~~
Please Vote,Comment and Share~