Chapter 2

I turn the corner and see four men in the booth. It was Five Seconds of Summer. WHat are they doing here? Did that guy just think I was a fan and knew where they would be? A worker of some sort or something. I really don’t know, but this is insane. I am about, or hopefully if I don’t get kicked out, to meet the boys I have fantasized about meeting for years, since eighth grade.This is absolutely unbelievable. Do I walk in more? Or do I just stand like a creep around the corner? I start to walk in and notice Luke walk out the booth, he looked at me and smiled.

Luke: Kira. You came. I didn’t think you showed up since you thought I was a creep.
Calum: Creep? What do you mean.
Michael: Remember what he walked in, little creepy.
Calum: You’re right. Luke what the hell were you doing creeping on younger girls you pedo.
Ashton: Stop, Stop. Can’t be a pedo if she’s legal

Ashton said with a smile. He walked up to me and reached out his hand to shake mine. And I shook his hand.

Ashton: NIce to meet me. I assume you already know my name. I already know yours too. Luke wouldn’t stop talking about you and your performance.
Luke: Stop Ashton, that’s an overstatement.

Luke looked at me and smiled and proceeded to say

Luke:I loved your performance and thought your music was beautiful. Very unique sound and structures.
Me: I would say they are pretty basic structures lol. I do write from a painful place in my mind.
Michael: I would love to hear a song
Calum: Well, hop in the booth and Caleb in there will help you
Me: Alright, I guess I’ll try. I guess I’ll start with Be Fine. Just these four chords.

I showed Caleb the chords and we started to figure out the beats as to how it all meshes together and it sounded like a bop. I started singing and noticed the boys staring. I’m honestly not that good, must be surprised by my lyrics as they are pretty depressing. My life has been pretty rough so don’t judge the fact that I write depressing music. I finished and then listened back.

Me: How much does cost?
Luke: All on me. Don’t worry. I would love to get all your songs produced and radio ready.
Me: Never going to happen
Luke: It will if you agree to open for us
Me: Like on a tour?
Calum: Yes, like on a tour. We would love it. It would be an honor lol
Me: I don’t know. Should I think about it or go with a fuck yes?
All 5SOS members: Fuck yes
Me: Alright, when do we leave
Michael: Tonight, we head to L.A. to start rehearsals.
Me: Alright let me get home so I can pack
Luke: We will buy you stuff, in the meantime you can wear some of my clothes.
Me: Alright, let's roll

We head out and to the tour bus. It is so cool, honestly I can’t believe this is happening. I have this feeling in my stomach. I think it is hope, for once I get to have hope for something good to happen in my life. I’m going to grab it by the balls and go for it. I take a seat on the pull out couch.

Me: Assuming this is my bed.
Calum: Unless you want to cuddle with one of us

He winked at me and I instantly blushed. Was he hitting on me. He is so silly.

Me: I think I will survive all alone on this couch
Calum: Your missing out on some great cuddles Kira
Me: Maybe if I get too lonely

I winked back and everyone laughed, except Luke. he looked a little uncomfortable, a little mad. What was wrong with him. He barely know me, not like he likes me or anything. Or does he. Was he hitting on me the whole time. Is this like the beginning of our story. Let’s stop myself right there. There’s no way that is possible lmao. He could never like a girl like me.I’m not his type. I’m too big for him.

Me: Well, I’m going to head to bed I think. I’m really tired
Ashton: Alright. If you get hungry in the middle of the night then you can just help yourself to whatever you like in the fridge. It’s free game. Along with the cupboards. This is gonna be a long drive. Goodnight
Everyone else: Goodnight
Me: Goodnight

I decided to lay down and curl up into a ball. This experience is soo weird. It’s like a dream.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 hours later

I woke up freezing. I stood up and grabbed a fruit roll up. I wonder if I should take up Calum on the cuddle opportunity. SOunds really nice right now. I have never had cuddles in my life. Ahh the thought of spooning with a hot guy is everything right now. I’ll probably go see if Luke wants to. He seems so sweet and caring. He seemed kind of jealous earlier so I might as well try. I walked up to the bunk. He was the lower left.

Me: Hey Luke. Luke
Luke: What time is it? What’s wrong.
Me: I can’t sleep. Can I hop in with you.

He looked up at me with a big grin and his eyes closed. His smile is so wonderful.

Luke: Of course, come here.

I got into the bed and turned around to face away from him. He took his arm and wrapped it around me and pulled me closer. I closed the blind thing to give us privacy.  I’ve never felt so comfortable and so, I don’t know the word. Oh yeah, safe. I closed my eyes and I was out like a light.