Chapter 3

“Kira and Luke sitting in a tree K-I-S-S”
Luke: Shut up you guys. You’re all annoying, Let us sleep
Michael: You know that you love us.. Or do you love someone else? Hmm?

Luke laid in silence and I just layed there feeling awkward. Did he really like me. Is that why he-

Luke: Stop, she was just having a hard time sleeping so I helped.
Calum: I told you to come to my bed thought. Now I’m sad.
Me: Maybe tonight I will.
Calum: I sure hope so. It would be a dream come true.
Me: Lol, lets go.
Luke: We have hotel rooms tonight, one for everyone, so get your key from Brad.
Me: Who is Brad?
Luke: The bus driver.
Me: Alright

I grabbed my key from brad and headed up with absolutely no luggage, so I have to go shopping. I headed over to Calums room and knocked on the door. He answered very quickly.

Calum: Was hoping you would show up to my room beautiful.

Of course I started blushing

Me: You really think I’m beautiful?

He looked at me confused and shocked.

Calum: You really don’t think you are, do you? Let me show you how beautiful you are.
Me: You’re so sweet Calum. I just need some clothing help.
Calum: If I get to see you in some lingerie, I’m so down.
Me: FIne, lets go

We first headed to victorias secret because I had a promise to uphold. I was looking to only get one lacy thong because they are the most uncomfortable. Red or white? Hmm I’ll ask Calum

Me: Red or white thong?

He looked at me shocked and flustered

Calum: Red
Me: I made you a promise didn’t I?
Calum: I was joking
Me: FIne you’re missing out

I swayed the thong back and forth with my hand.

Calum: I’ll take it.

I also grabbed a nice red lace bra, a nude, and a black one also. I want to be very comfortable. Next was forever 21. We went in, of course to the plus sized and I got some cute clothes, and lazy clother along with some cute ass pajamas.We walked over to ulta and got me some makeup and lashed. We walked back home and headed to his room. I’m kinda nervous. I’ve never done this for anyone. He opened his door and I walked in.

Me: I’ll be out in thirty minutes.
Calum: Okay

I walked into the bathroom and started to do my makeup and put on my lashes. Next I put on my bra and underwear. I looked good, except I still looked fat. I’m not that pretty, but I can at least be confident in my looks. Twenty five minutes passed and I’m ready to walk out. I didn’t put on lipstick for obvious reasons. I put on the bathroom robe and walked out of the bathroom. Calum was watching T.V.

Me: Hey there Calum

He turned around and he smiled at me.

Calum: Hey there beautiful. I will never get tired of calling you that.

He stood up and walked towards me, and as he was, I dropped my robe and his jaw dropped to what seemed like the floor. He was blushing and all cute and fustered.

Me: What’s wrong. Cats got your tongue?

I walked up to him and put my hand on his chest and he put his hand on the small of my back.

Calum: You are so hot Kira

He pulled me in and planted a big kiss on me. I was a little surprised, but also not at the same time. He seemed pretty into me, but I didn’t think this into me. I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck. He was such a good kisser, not like I have anyone to compare him to or anything, but sparks were definately flying like a lot. Things started ti get hot and heavy. We walked to the bed, and with confidence, I pushed him onto it and climbed up on top of him. I’ve nevr felt so alive. I started to kiss his neck and his hands started to wander. Next thing I know, he slapped my bum

Me: Kinky
Calum: You know it

We both laughed for a seocnd then he took control and rolled onto my back. He pulled my leg up slightly and started reaching for my bum again. As he continued, he started to kiss down onto my neck causing me to moan. His everything felt so amazing to me. I could feel his boner against me, I can’t believe I actually turn him on, but I do know he turns me on.

Calum: Moan my name baby

He lightly kissed my neck, then started sucking on it.and I whispered

Me: Calum
Calum: Damn baby yes

He started to trail to uncharted territory and I grabbed his hand to stop him.

Calum: What’s wrong
Me: I’ve never done anything before…. You are kinda my first kiss

I scratched the back of my head. He stood up and he looked sad.

Calum: I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t be taking advantage of you. I thought, I thought you were more experienced. You probably felt guilted into this becaus I-
Me: Calum, you didn’t guil me into this, nor did you take advantage of me. I wanted this more than you could imagine.

He looked at me and smiled. He grabbed my hands and kissed them, then pulled me in for a nice long kiss until we got inturrupted by a knock on the door.

Luke: Hey Calum, I can’t find Kira, do you know where she is.
Calum: Uhh. I thought she was in her room, maybe she went to the mall, you should go check there.
Luke: Okay, I will. You busy in there.
Calum: You could say that.
Luke: Okay, well I’ll see you at rehearsal.
Calum: See you

Why would he lie to Luke. Is it because Luke likes me and Calum knew that and still went behind his back.

Me: Why did you lie
Calum: I think he likes you, but iI can’t really tell what he’s thinking. I don’t want to betray him. Maybe we can keep this lowkey for a little.
Me: Of course, don’t want anything to get awkward between you two
Calum: Thank you so much, I know it’s a lot to ask, but it would help a lot.

I grabbed my bag and changed right in the middle of the room in front of him. I stripped naked and changed my bra and underwear. He was mesmerized and kept repeating ‘damn’ It was pretty funny. I just felt so comfotable around him, it was weird, a really interesting feeling.I walked to the door and grabbed the handle.

Calum: Where are you going?
Me: Back to my room for a little

I opened the door and was halfway out the door when he ran to me and kissed me.

Ashton: Ahem. Uhh what’s going on here?

He was right behind me. If I don’t move he can’t see me. That’s a real fucking lie. What do I do. He saw the kiss, he knows. Will he keep a secret? Can he from his mate?

Me: Ashton please don’t tell the others
Ashton: I sure won’t because Luke would be heartbroken
Me: What do you mean
Ashton: He likes you Kira, like really likes you.