Chapter 4

Mortal Realm
"You saw her last night? In your dream? Are you sure hyung?" Namjoon asked, raising an eyebrow. Yoongi rolled his eyes and nodded.

"I saw her, but her face was vague," Yoongi sighed as he ran a hand through his soft locks.

"What else did you saw?" Hyerin asked. 

"I saw her long white hair and her very pale skin, I think she's paler than me," Yoongi spoke, Hyerin nodded.

"How long is her hair?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

"Why do you need to know?" Yoongi asked back.

"I'm making a sketch of her," Taehyung simply said, Yoongi approached him to see the sketch.

"I'm very sure that her hair is this long," Yoongi said, pointing below the maiden's sketched breast.

"Is her hair straight or curly?" Taehyung asked again.

"Her hair is straight and thick," Yoongi said.

"Does she have bangs?" Taehyung questioned, Yoongi shook his head.

"Body shape?" Taehyung asked.

"Slim and slightly tall," Yoongi said.

"Done!" Taehyung showed his sketch to the others.

"Is that all you saw?" Jin asked. Yoongi thought for a while.

"She's wearing a necklace!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"What does the necklace looks like?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, it's a very simple silver necklace with a clear crystal teardrop pendant hanging on it," Yoongi tried his best to describe the necklace, Taehyung nodded.

"Finally!" Taehyung yelled as he let out a sigh of relief

"What do you think hyung?" Taehyung asked Yoongi, who was looking at the sketch.

"It's pretty accurate, it's ok," Yoongi said as he nodded in delight while Taehyung grinned.

"I guess we're ready for today, this is going to be a long day." Jimin sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did you came home late?" Your father asked with a stern voice, standing in front of your room.

"I was with Baekhyun," Your voice came out softly, arranging your things.

"Then stop meeting that Baekhyun guy and come home early," He demanded but you didn't reply and walked directly to the front door to go to your work and ignored your father.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"So Jiyeon... who was the guy yesterday?" Hwaseol welcomed you as soon as you came into the kitchen, wiggling her eyebrows.