Chapter 41

Mortal Realm
"I'm Jackson Wang." He said.

"B-But what about M-Minji?" You asked, your voice trembling.

He chuckled and looked at you with a serious expression right after.

"She's also not real. It was actually Minseo, King Chanyeol's witch." He said.

"You know Chanyeol?"

"Oh babygirl, you're really clueless aren't you?"

"Could you stop calling me that? It's disgusting."

"Feisty...I like it." He smirked.

"Who exactly are you?" You asked.

"I'm King Chanyeol's most trusted friend. I can't believe he trusted me so much to watch you. You know, I would really like to relax right now."

"Then get the fuck out of here!" You yelled and pushed him.

"Chanyeol's right, you're really pretty especially when you're scared." He chuckled. He approached you again but you teleported behind him. You attempted to attack him but you failed. He blew some kind of powder at you which you inhaled. You coughed.

"What was that?" You asked annoyingly. He only smirked at you. You rolled your eyes and teleported again... at least tried.

"W-What? Why isn't it working?" You mumbled.

"I see, having trouble baby--"

"I said stop calling me that!" You yelled and tried to go to the door again, and try to escape. You twisted the knob multiple times but nothing was happening. You heard Jackson laugh.

"You can't do anything now, especially when your powers aren't working." He sighed. You cursed under your breath and looked at him again.

"What exactly do you need?" You asked boldly.

"Hmm, let's see..." He said, acting like he was thinking.

"You," He said as his eyes slowly turned red. His potion probably wore off already. Your breath hitched.

"But since I'm tired and I don't have much energy to do that to you, maybe, I'll just drink your blood." He said.

"Wai--" In a blink of an eye, you were already pinned on your own bed.

"Please stop, I'm begging you." You clasped your hands together. He was looking at you straight in the eye.

"Why should I stop?" He asked raising a brow.

"Because..." He was waiting for your answer.

"Of this," You finished as you knee his private part. He fell beside you, groaning in pain.

You ran to the door again and tried to open it. Suddenly, you felt a hand grabbed you and turned you around. Your eyes met Jackson's, he was furious. He slapped you. You were shocked. How dare he?

"Now, shall we continue?" He said. You ran away from him. Yes, it was really useless but you did that to at least distract him a bit.