CHAPTER 3

Y/N'S POV
I'm arriving home now... Fortunately, mom is not home now cause she's working... It's also too early for me to go on working... I'll search for that group...

After I searched for it, I already knew that it was a cute concept group...
-Y/N: Aish, I don't like those kind of things...

And just then I realized something really important...
-Y/N: No way! The looser knows an idol?! And I treated the idol in the worst way possible! (sighs)

Oh good job myself, we really made it... Why did I have to bully that girl... Aish, she should had told me that she knew famous people... After all, I would... I mean, my dream is... Well, I would like to be a singer someday... But its not possible... My mom prefers me to have a normal job, so that's why I'm studying...
-Y/N: Shit! I'm late to my partial job at the restaurant! (starts running)

MOMO'S POV
That bully came again, and he's really annoying... I can't hold him, everytime he open his mouth is to blurt hurtful words...i hate people like that...
-Yaiko: I'm used to it anyways... (smiles)
-Momo: It just annoys me a lot...
-Yaiko: Well, I heard that he's only like that since he was 14... Some people told me, that he was sweet guy before...
-Momo: And why do you know so?
-Yaiko: I told you, someone told me... And I don't know the reason...
-Momo: Why didn't you try to ask him the reason?
-Yaiko: I'm not interested to know about his private life...
-Momo: I see... Let's go to a restaurant and have lunch? (smiles)
-Yaiko: Yeah... (smiles)

We started walking and meanwhile, through a door we saw the bully boy working hard on a restaurant...
-Momo: Is that the bully?
-Yaiko: Oh yeah, he works on that kind of partial time jobs...
-Momo: Let's take revenge... (smirks)
-Yaiko: What do you mean unnie?
-Momo: Let's eat there... He'll have to treat you in a good way... (smiles)
-Yaiko: I don't think we should-

I entered the restaurant, I don't care if they recognize me right now, I'm just focusing on taking revenge of this little fool...
-Momo: Good morning~ (smiles)
-Y/N: Good morning, how may we serve you? (smiles)

Oh, so he didn't realize yet...
-Momo: We want a spot for my sister Yaiko and I... (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah, follow me... (smiles)

Y/N'S POV
What the hell are they doing here? And did she just say her little sister? No way! The looser's sister is an idol! What should I do now?
-Y/N: Uhm, what would you like to have for drink? (smiles)
-Momo: I would like a cola... What about you Yaiko?
-Yaiko: J-Just water please... (looks down)
-Y/N: I'll bring it here in a moment, please take a look to our menu meanwhile... (smiles)

Tch. How I hate to do this kind of things... I'm serving the looser, like seriously... If one of my friends see this, they would stop talking to me definetly...

MOMO' S POVI'm sure that he's dying inside, I mean, he has to treat Yaiko good now because we are his customers

MOMO' S POV
I'm sure that he's dying inside, I mean, he has to treat Yaiko good now because we are his customers...
-Momo: Yaiko, you don't have to stutter while talking to him...
-Yaiko: It's easy to say, but I don't know what will he do to me tomorrow at school... Please let's eat fast and leave...
-Momo: Don't be scared, it's just a boy...
-Yaiko: It's a bully-
-Y/N: Here your drinks, did you decide what are you gonna eat? (smiles)
-Momo: Yeah, for me jokbal please... And for Yaiko...
-Yaiko: Just a hamburger please...
-Y/N: Got it... (smiles)
-Momo: Do you like someone? (smiles)
-Yaiko: (splits out the water she was drinking) What is that question for?
-Momo: You are a teenager, you are at that age of looking at boys and so...
-Yaiko: I don't like anyone, I don't even looked at any boy...
-Momo: The bully, what do you think about him?
-Yaiko: He's a totally idiot, I really hate him...
-Momo: And how does he look?
-Yaiko: Well, I can't say about that...
-Momo: He doesn't look bad... (smiles) Is that what you think?
-Yaiko: I don't think anything about no one, please stop messing around with me unnie! (pouts)
-Momo: Okay, okay... I was just curious about your love life...
-Yaiko: Aish...

Y/N'S POV
Aish... This is the worst, but this may be my chance to achieve my dream... If I get along with an idol, I may get easier to go to an audition... I really want to be a singer, but I can't tell anyone about it, I mean, what would my friends think about it?
-Boss: Y/N here there's the food for the table 4!
-Y/N: Yes sir!

I grab all the stuff and bring it to that idol and the looser... All of this its just for my dream... I have to work on it!

-Y/N: Here is your food, I hope you enjoy it

-Y/N: Here is your food, I hope you enjoy it... (smiles)
-Both: Thanks!

MOMO'S POV
He should be dying... Haha, this is our revenge, no one can bully my sister! Well, now let's see how does this taste...
-Yaiko: Unnie, taste it and you'll be at heaven... Oh gosh, how is it that good?!
-Momo: Really? That good is it? (bites the jokbal) Oh my God, who the fuck made this? I could marry him right now!
-Yaiko: (chuckles) I didn't know that they prepare such delicious things...
-Momo: Oh, yeah! The bully, he has a really good luck to work here surrounded by delicious food...
-Yaiko: Yeah, right! (laughs)

After eating that amazing jokbal, we had to return home

After eating that amazing jokbal, we had to return home... Yaiko said she would have to ask for the homework and study, what the hell am I going to do?

YAIKO'S POV
So we are now at home and I asked my best friend Sayori for the homeworks, I'm really glad to have her she doesn't care if Y/N and his friends bully me, and now I have Momo unnie to protect me, unfortunately she'll have to leave in a week... Oh, by the way, what is she doing now?
-Yaiko: Momo unnie!

No answer, that's weird... Let's see if she's at the living room... I head there and just as I imagined, she's laying at the couch sleeping peacefully... Aish, this unnie... There's nothing to do with her... It'll be better if I return to my room and continue studying, we'll have exams soon...