CHAPTER 20

MOMO'S POV
I spent the whole afternoon with Y/N, and I realized that he's a caring, nice, funny boy... He brought me to eat some jokbal! I'm still amazed of how did he change from being a total idiot bully, into the nicest boy... I like how is he right now, I hope he achieves his dream of debuting...
-Y/N: Noona I'll walk you home, it can be dangerous going alone at this time night... (smiles)

-Momo: And who's going to take care of you? (smirks)-Y/N: Now that you look at me as a man, you shouldn't worry about it

-Y/N: Now that you look at me as a man, you shouldn't worry about it... (smirks and pokes my nose)
-Momo: Meanie... (smiles) It was fun today, about the song... Will you upload it somewhere?
-Y/N: I think I'll show it to JYP... Maybe if he likes it, he'll use it (smiles)
-Momo: It's really good the song, I'm sure he'll keep it for a future... (smiles) Who knows, maybe you debut as a soloist...
-Y/N: I have to keep on improving my dancing first (smiles)
-Momo: I'll help you, in no time you'll be one of the best dancers...
-Y/N: I trust you (smiles)

We then arrived to my dorm, I'm sad to say goodbye to him, but he has to go to the dorm, he's still a teenager and he needs to sleep...
-Y/N: Well, I'll see you around noona (smiles)
-Momo: Yeah, goodnight (kisses his cheek) See you~ (smirks)

-Y/N: Well, I'll see you around noona (smiles)-Momo: Yeah, goodnight (kisses his cheek) See you~ (smirks)

-Y/N: (blushes) You are really dangerous... See you, goodnight (smiles and leaves)

Teasing him is one of my hobbies now, it's really easy! His reactions are priceless... What would happen if he's the one doing so? Would I react the same way as him?
-Momo: Im home~
-Mina: Welcome back Momoring... How was it? (smiles)
-Momo: Good, really good (smiles)
-Sana: And where's the gift? (confused)
-Momo: He made a song for me so he sang it... It's really cute (smiles)
-Nayeon: You are dating Y/N, right?
-Momo: H-Huh?! Where did you came from? (confused)
-Nayeon: From Jupiter... Of course I just arrived as well... (laughs) I casually saw you at the park with him while I was having a walk with Jennie and Irene... (smiles)

 (smiles)