002

Song: Lay-Z-Boy - by Stranger Things Soundtrack 

[ Put earphones in to have a better experience of listening to the music while reading the story. Otherwise, thank you and enjoy - Narrator ]

-.-.-.-

Waking up to the bright golden sun shining through the big windows of my room, hitting my face, causing me to blink rapidly adjusting my vision to the blinding light. I sat up from my laying position on the uncomfortable mattress on the ground, stretching my pained back as I groan.

"Hmmm" I look around my room, today's the day, the day of me meeting new people, a new community, it's my first day in Middle School Hawkins,

Am I nervous?

Of course

Am I going to make an excuse for me not to go?

Probably not. I got to have a good first impression on the first day.

Tiredly I stood up feeling the carpeted floor against my bare feet. I walked over to the bathroom that was located inside my room. I grabbed my tooth brush in order for me to begin my morning routine. 

After I put on the outfit that I prepared last night, and brushed my hair. I decided to keep my hair down since I'm too lazy to tie it up and it actually looks decent for once. Eventually, I got ready for school.

(Your outfit^ sorry if doesn't match your style but I tried going 80's style 💗- Narrator)

It was quite a chili day today therefore my outfit suited the weather. The trees were swaying to the wind and the sky was gloomy. However the sun managed to shine between the grey clouds. I'm also glad that I had to wear a long sleeved sweater in which it covers the tattoo I have on my wrist, '016'. I never knew why I had it, though my parents say I had it since I was little and it's normal. Yet I always felt insecure about it since everybody asks about it whenever they see it. And I constantly felt like they were hiding something from me. 

Anyway, I was walking down the staircase so I can eat breakfast before I go to school, the house was still filled with unloaded boxes, scattered all over the place.

"Morning Mom and Dad." I saluted my parents entering the kitchen, as I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek whom was cooking eggs for breakfast, and a kiss on the cheek for my dad whom was also too busy reading the newspaper on the kitchen table, "Morning dear." They both greeted me back.

Christopher came in with his small Star Wars bag pack on his back, "Mom I can't wait to go to school!" He exclaimed joyfully

Oh I wish I was in your place Chris

I finished eating breakfast and now I'm in the car with my dad, and Chris on the backseat. My dad chose to drop us off on the first day of school wherefore he thought it was "safer for us", yet I tried persuading him that it's fine and that I can go alone on my bicycle and I can let Chris sit behind me, but he still refused...