Part 8

"Happy Christmas Eve!" Emma said as I started waking up.
"Oh wow, it's Christmas Eve?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.
"I'm excited, but it means one day closer to school." Ava said, causing me to stare at her.
"Why would you say that?" I asked as she started to laugh. We all got up and went downstairs, and unfortunately, the only two people downstairs were Aiden and Sophia.
"Yo." Aiden said.
"Morning." Ava replied whilst I went straight to the kitchen, the girls sitting in the living room with the others. As I was making my coffee I felt a pair of arms slide down my waist.
"Jesus Christ Freddy!" I said as I wriggled out if his grip. "What are you doing?" He lens over me to get his own mug, his hands purposely touching my waist.
"Nothing." He smirked as he leant on the counter, looking at me.
"We can't be like this here." I whispered in a more serious tone. He pretended to pout as I made my drink, him doing the same after me. I was about to walk off when I felt Freddy pull me back with my arm, quickly kissing my lips without any warning.
"Good morning." He said as he kissed my nose, finally letting me pick up my coffee and walk off. I shook my head and laughed as I headed into the living room, feeling his eyes on me from behind.

"So, are we all up for seeing the lights later?" Uncle Larry asked as we were all eating tea around the table.
"Yeah, it's tradition." My dad chuckled. Today Sophia was really getting on my nerves as she has been around all day, and I've had nothing to do, meaning I've had to deal with her. Every Christmas Eve, we all go down to the town and see all the holiday lights that are hung up. At the table, I was sitting next to Freddy. Whilst everyone was enjoying their meals, I felt his hand slide onto my thigh, his thumb rubbing my skin in small circles. I glanced up at him but he had no expression. His hand travelled a little further but before he got too carried away, I put my hand on his hand to stop him. I felt him gently, but I definitely felt it, squeeze my thigh before putting it lower down and staying their.

I was now in my bedroom finishing my homework whilst everyone else were doing their own things too. I don't get how teachers say all the 'have a good rest' and 'relax' crap but then set loads of homework that we have to complete. Interrupting my thoughts, the door swung open, Aiden standing in the doorway.
"Come on loser, we're going now." He said. I put on my boots with my black puffa coat and went downstairs.

"I'm so excited for Christmas." Ava said as we walked into town. Emma, Ava and I were just chatting about random things until we reached the spot we wanted to stop at. It's where all the Christmas lights are and to top it off, there is a huge Christmas tree where people normally take photos at.
"Picture time!" Auntie Kerry said as the adults started taking their phones out. We all groaned, and by we I mean Aiden, Ava, Emma, Freddy and I. Sophia was all 'yay photos' because that's what she's like.
"Get one with all the children first." Auntie Nicole said as the waved her hand in the direction of the Christmas tree. We all walked towards it as we knew we had no choice, but as soon as I stood in my place next to Emma, Freddy came and stood right in front of me.
"Freddy." Uncle Larry said, obviously missing the funny side of what he was doing. Me being 5'2 and Freddy being 6'4, Freddy was obviously going to block my view. As Freddy wouldn't move out of the way, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I put my hands on his shoulders and suddenly jumped on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist. Freddy knew exactly what I was doing as he suddenly responded by putting his hands on my thighs, holding me up.
"There we go." Kerry laughed as everyone else laughed too. I put my head on his shoulder to face the camera as his hands went further up my thigh.
"Oi." I whispered as I heard let out a little laugh.
"I couldn't help myself, sorry." He replied, but I knew he didn't mean sorry whatsoever as he had a smirk on his face.
"Smile." Kerry said as she took the photo. I was on Freddy's back, Emma was standing next to Ava and Sophia and Aiden were at the end, the Christmas tree behind us.

After that photo was taken, Sophia and Aiden had one together, Ava and Emma had one together and now everyone was looking at me and Freddy.
"Can we just get one?" My mom asked, pointing at both of us and then at the tree. I gave in, knowing she wouldn't have let it go, and Freddy followed. We walked up to the tree and then stood next to each other, Freddy moving his arm to behind me waist. I resisted the urge of putting my hand in his chest as out my arm behind his back too. He gently pulled me closer to him.
"Smile." I smiled at the camera until I heard the flash, but Freddy didn't move out if his position, meshing I couldn't move either, so we just stayed standing.
"That's a really nice photo." My mom said, Kerry agreeing. Everyone started to do their own things and look elsewhere and when I knew everyone was finally occupied, I rested my head against Freddy's side. He quickly leant down and kissed the top of my head.
"We better catch up." He said as I nodded my head in agreement.