Part 11

"Okay?" Freddy repeated, as if he was asking for permission one last time. I bit my lip and nodded my head. I removed my coat and let it fall on to the floor, Freddy then carefully lifting me off his lap to lay me down on the bench. He lay down next to me as he started to peck my lips again, gradually getting more and more into it. His right hand slowly went down to my panties, pealing them off down to my feet, me then kicking them off. I opened my eyes as now I was getting nervous.
"You're beautiful." Freddy said before placing his hand up my skirt and started stroking my inner thigh. I lifted my leg up a little bit more, allowing Freddy to go further. His fingers traced over from my thigh to my clit, causing a small shiver across my body. His thumb stroked it in circles, in a fixed pace that was agonising for me.
"Please." Now it was me who was begging, a smirk forming on Freddy's face. He slipped two fingers in causing me to suddenly suck in. His pace was slow at first but started to quicken up.
"Has a boy ever touched you like this?" Freddy whispered, his face now close to my face.
"N-no." I honestly replied.
"So you're a virgin?" I nodded my head.
"So no boy has seen you naked?"
"No."
"Good." He smirked, leaning in to kiss me again. He slipped in another finger and started to finger me harder, making my breathing go raggedy.
"I-I Oh wow." I stuttered, the feeling he's giving me overpowering my speech. Freddy lifted my skirt higher with his other hand and then grabbed my waist, pulling me onto him. He was now under me and I was on top, me being able to feel his fingers more. I was holding on to his shoulders as he leant up to kiss me.
"You're doing so good." He complemented. "So good." As he kept his movements going, I felt my legs go weak and my stomach starting to feel tight.
"I was so jealous when you told me you were going to Joshua's party." Freddy said, his actions quickening g and becoming more pleasurable by the second.
"I w-was stupid." I managed to reply. Freddy kissed my neck a few times, then kissed my jawline.
"He's not the one one making you feel good now is he?" I shook my head.
"He couldn't make me feel a-as good as you m-make me feel." I said, gaining a smirk from him.
"Good girl." As Freddy carried on, the less I could take it anymore.
"I've never wanted a girl like I want you." Freddy huskily whispered. "We shouldn't do this but I don't care."
"I know." I breathed out.
"I love how I'm the only one who has seen you like this."
"You do?" Freddy nodded his head.
"It would drive me insane if I knew another boy had touched you."
"Freddy I-" Before I could finish my sentence he suddenly flipped us over, him now being on top of me. He quickened his pace again and this time I couldn't take it. I was gripping his shoulders as my legs were shaking, my eyes tightly shut.
"I'm gonna, Freddy I'm gonna." I couldn't finish my sentence but Freddy knew what I was trying to say.
"Do it, Jessica." He kissed along my neck. "Be a good girl." He huskily commanded, causing me to suddenly release. As this was my first time doing something like this with a boy, I didn't know what to do now and I started to become nervous. This was until Freddy's voice startled me.
"You taste good, gorgeous." He commented, causing me to open my eyes. He pulled me up into a sitting position as he grabbed my panties, sliding them up my legs whilst not taking his eyes off of me. He then lifted me up so I was straddling him, causing me to suddenly inhale at the sudden pain I felt between my legs.
"Sorry." Freddy quickly let out, causing me to smile and evert my gaze. We paused for a moment, taking in the silence around us.
"So beautiful." Freddy commented, stroking my cheek.
"Stop." I laughed, shaking my head.
"Jessica, you are literally perfect. I can't stop saying it." I bit my lip as I looked up at him.
"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" I asked.
"No." Freddy said sternly.
"Why not?"
"Not my thing."
"Are you a virgin?" Freddy let out a laugh as I stared at him blankly.
"No, Jessica, I'm not."
"But you've never had a girlfriend?"
"And? I go to parties to find girls who wanna fuck. After I get what I want, I move on to the next. The girls in my school are so desperate they're practically begging you to fuck them, it's too easy." As soon as Freddy said that, my heart sank a little as I suddenly felt really uncomfortable.
"We should go back home." I said awkwardly, trying to climb off his lap but being stopped by his hands grabbing my thigh. He leant in to kiss me but I jerked away, a confused expression appearing on his face.
"What's wrong?" He asked, not thinking that what he just said obviously upset me.
"Nothing, I'm just tired so I want to go back." I climbed off his lap as I picked up my coat from the floor, Freddy standing up behind me. As I started walking, Freddy grabbed my hand and pulled me back, causing me to stumble into his chest.
"You're not just a distraction to me, okay?" He whispered.
"Okay."