✯✵1✯✵

My eyes flutter open to a cream colored ceiling. Cream colored? My dorms ceiling isn't cream colored! It feels like there's something, heavier than a blanket, on top of me..

Suddenly whatever was on top of me moved and I was met with a pair of alluring, light gray eyes. 

"O-oh, your f-finally awake y/n." Fukawa stuttered in a relieved voice as the ends of her braids tickled my face.

"What the hell  happened?" I muttered. It was only now that I realized the situation me and her were in. I was laying on her bed and in between her legs. She was hovering over me with a cold, wet rag held delicately in her fingers. 

"Y-you f-fainted during gym and  Hagakure and I h-had to carry you t-to the nurse's office."she said. Toko placed the rag against my forehead, her fingertips brushed against my forehead for a split second and we both flashed a light shade of pink. She then dismounted herself and sat at the edge of the bed. "A-and there was an overwhelming amount of p-people in the n-nurse's office so I was told to t-take you back to my r-room and tend to your fever." she spoke while  pushing a strand of her dark purple locks behind her ear. 

My stomach then made a loud growl and Fukawa jumped to her feet. "O-oh you must b-b-be hungry! I-I'll get you something to e-eat!" Fukawa exclaimed before putting on her shoes and rushing out of her dorm, slamming the door behind her. 

Now that I was left on my own I took the time to examine Fukawa's room.  She had a big wooden desk with an assortment of items. There were a couple of notebooks stacked neatly , a cup filled with pens and pencils, and another cup full of... scissors? They looked quite abnormal to.... Toko also had a large bookshelf filled with different books, at least half of which were romance novels. He bed had lavender colored sheets and cream colored pillows. Her walls were cream colored and her carpet was a dark purple. 

Suddenly the door handle jingled and the door opened to reveal a flustered Fukawa with a tray of food in her hand. 

"I-I b-b-brought y-you y-your f-f-food."  she stuttered, handing the tray to me. 

"Yeah, thanks....Are you okay Fukawa?" I asked in a concerned, yet gentle tone. 

"I-I'm f-f-fine!!" She exclaimed. She then ran into her bathroom. 

I sat there in shock and confusion. 

What could have caused Fukawa to blush madly and stutter even more than her usual self?

~~~~~~

Whoop whoop!

First chapter done! I know I said I would write this a while ago but I got distracted. This is my first x reader and my second story on wattpad so I would like to her what people think of this. All feedback is good feedback for me!