✯✵3✯✵

After 20 minutes I was done eating and Fukawa came out of the bathroom. Looking much calmer than before. 

"I-I'm S-sorry about th-that." she stuttered shyly. 

"Oh, it's fine! Are you okay?" 

"I'm o-okay now. Just g-got a little f-flustered that's it." She said as a light blush swept across her face, like the ocean waves sweep across the hot sand. 

"W-would you l-like to read s-something?" She asked kindly. 

"Sure!" I reply, burying the thoughts that said I didn't want to. Who wouldn't want to read with Fukawa? She's kind, she's smart, she has a shit ton of books.

As I browsed Toko's books I noticed the sparkling beauty in her eyes. Every time I would show interest in a book her eyes would light up as she ranted about that book. There's a part of me that wishes she looked at me with those eyes....

Crap crap crap! Stop thinking like that! 

I noticed that she seemed particularly excited about one book so I picked that book up. "Why don't we read this?" I say, holding the book up. 

Her eyes shone brighter than the sun and a light blush invaded her cheeks. "Yes!Yes!Of course!" she squeaked like a child in a candy store. 

We stood up and walked to her bed. I placed the book on my lap as Fukawa sat down next to me and stared over my shoulder. I opened the book. My fingers ran along the smooth page. Sunlight streaming down and illuminating the book. 

We sat and read like that for a very long time. So long that I lost track of time and by the time we decided to take a break the moon had taken the suns place. 

"Boy, my neck hurts." I groan as I rub the back of my sore neck. 

"W-would you l-like a s-snack?" Fukawa asks as she stood by the door. 

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And stop starin at me with them big ol eyes!

Okie so I kinda changed my writing style... I wanna know if you dudes like it or not soooo yeah. 

I'm sorry it's kinda short(even though most of these chapters are short) I just didn't want it to get super long. I also felt like I need to update this. 

OH and this story was 3rd in Genocider Syo(idk if that's good. It's 5th rn) and my 16 month old niece started walking! Yay!  

Thank you readers!!<3