✯✵2✯✵

"Yo Fukawa, you seen y/n lately?" Mondo called to me while I was getting y/n's food. 

"Yeah didn't you and Yasahiro take her/him to the nurse?" Asahina asked.  I've got to get out of here and fast.

Yasahiro then waltzed into the room. That's when my fate was sealed

"Hey Hagakure what happened to y/n?" Mondo questioned. 

"Oh, Fukawa took her/him back to her room." Hagakure replied.  My face became redder than a cherry and I felt my heart beating faster than ever before.

Please don't faint please don't faint please don't faint 

"Fukawa's room!?!!" Mondo and Asahina screeched.

At that moment I bolted out of the kitchen and ran back to my room with y/n's food still in my hands. While fumbling around for my key I tried to calm myself down. Finally, I unlocked and opened my door. 

"I-I b-b-brought y-you y-your f-f-food."  crap that was a ton of stuttering. I felt my face heat up even more.  

"Yeah, thanks....Are you okay Fukawa?" Y/n asked in the most kind, gentle tone. 

"I-I'm f-f-fine!!" I yelled placing the tray down on my desk and dashed to the bathroom, slamming and locking the door behind me. 

I sat on the bathroom floor with my back pressed to the door. My head tucked between my knees with my hands gripping my scalp. I sat there and wondered many things  but the question that rung the loudest was...

Why do I feel this way? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Yes yes I know I wrote this at 12 am and it's probably really shitty and I'll probably rewrite it in the morning but I had fun writing it!