Compliments and flashbacks

Alex POV

School is starting and I'm happy because well...my recent school was... miserable. Peggy agrees with me too. Peggy and I were the only ones who went to my recent school and made it alive.
It was a school shooting.

*Flashback*

I was in class, taking notes as my teacher talks about the periodic table. The class was boring but my boyfriend was in this class. So is Peggy.

Then...we heard gunshots

One

Two

Three

We heard three gunshots from the main hall

*Flashback over*

When I stepped foot with Peggy, the loud and chatty hall became silent.

I thought that there was something on my face or I was wearing the wrong clothes. But no.

"O mag GOI! He's so hansum!"

"I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend"

"Is he gay? I hope he is"

"Wow, I hope I can grab a beer with him"

These were the murmurs coming from the students. I then suddenly felt...confident?

I walked past the crowd, with Peggy by my side. Talking about random things like there wasn't just a huge crowd surrounding us. The crowd has dissembled and everyone went to their lockers.

(Time skip)

I was in my last class when I got grouped up with Lafayette. I didn't know who Lafayette was but he looked French and boi was I right.

He had curly hair pulled up and a bit of facial hair. He had darkish brown skin and he looked a bit intimidating. He had a deep, heavy French accent.

I then walked over to him and said when we should meet up and do the project.

We ended up deciding to do it on the weekends, at Linbucks.

He said that he was going to invite some friends over after we finished our project. I was fine with that. I wanted to make new friends anyway!

(Time skip to when it's the weekends)

It was the weekends and I gotta tell ya, school was Hard.

Basically everyone started talking about me. I was first honoured but then it started becoming annoying. I would usually get hit on although I rejected them and people would constantly ask me on dates.

I wasn't used to being in love and  all that shit. Mainly because of...my boyfriend dying in the school shooting.

*Flashback*

NO! JONAHHHH!!!!!

I scream his name. But all I hear was gunshots and a faint goodbye. I was crying crazy

*Flashback over*

A/n

Hey guys! I guess I made it better?? But it's still shit. Well thanks anyway.
I also dk who Jonah is but it just appeared in my mind so yah
B

yeee