"Alright then.. Plan B"

-walk home-

It was a long walk, especially with so much weight on your back, you only thanked god that nothing came up.

Once you got on the platform, you sat the synth detective down and pushed the button.

You bent backwards in cracking your back, once you were satisfied. You pulled the synth by the arm and dragged him once again into the trailer.

When you talked in, Dogmeat was curious.
He was smelling the synth and started to growl.

"It's ok boy.. he's not a threat right now" You said as you pulled up a chair.

Sitting the chair on the left side of your trailer, you put the synth detective down and tied his hand behind his back and tightly tied his legs on the legs of the chair.

Finally you sat his hat on his head to completely finish this figure.

You looked at the synth and then outside, it was getting dark, the walk back home completely burned your daylight.

"Well, lets go to bed boy.." you said to Dogmeat, he quickly jumped to his side of the bed and you got underneath the blankets, before you did you took off your rags, leaving you in a white tank top and a black underwear.

No completely ready to sleep, you lie there flat, your eyes are looking up at the roof, with your left hand on your stomach and your right on the side of you, Dogmeat got under your hand, wanting you to pet him.

You smiled as your right hand felt the warmth of your best friend. Knowing he'll always keep you safe and bring you comfort. You never felt this comfort with anyone else but him, he was your whole world.

Finally drifting off to sleep, your mind faded to nothing.

—————

Memory

You felt a slap across your face, your cheek now burning of a hand print.

"Fucking aim better! Your wasting ammunition!" A man with gray eyes said.
You didn't like that man, he was the one that brought you here, and you hated that place, you weren't sure of "what that place" is yet but you knew that you just wanted to leave.

You grabbed the gun in your hands and tried to aim for the cans.
The gun, it was heavy, and when ever you shot, it had hard to not drop it due to the recoil.

"I—I can't.." you said, you felt tears wanting to build up in your eyes.

"I said... shoot! You have to become a soldier, your not here for nothing kid, now.. shoot. Or the boss will have to deal with you again"

You didn't want that, you couldn't, you hated being in the same room with him, alone.

Your mind went blank when you thought of it, you looked at the cans and saw the boss, Winston.

With the fear of being alone with him again, you pulled the trigger, and watched the can fall.

"Finally kid, you actually did it.. now.. do it again"

These people constantly had you in training, all day every day, you didn't like it, especially when it came to hand to hand combat.