721-740

Chapter 721 - Demonic Lightning Sect

When the army of the Great Havenlaw Domain stepped into the territory of the Demonic Lightning Sect, there wasn't a counterattack like they had expected. Furthermore, what was more shocking was that the cities along their way had dismissed their defence.

This abnormal situation made Nine Nether and Mu Chen somewhat astonished. But shortly after, they realised what was going on. The Demonic Lightning Sect wasn't withdrawing in fear, but collating their strength to burst out.

"Looks like they intend to battle us beneath the Demonic Lightning Mountains." Nine Nether lightly smiled, there wasn't any fear present in her slender eyes as she softly waved her hand, leading the army, and pressed forth.

Half a day later, the army was finally slowing down near the plains that stretched to the end. The horizon was dark. There weren't any lush green trees in the range of the mountains, only a thunderous roar that continuously rang out.

Those thunderous rumbles did not come from the sky, but from the depths of the earth. As they rumbled, the earth constantly trembled.

A majestic black mountain was like a giant as it stood before them. The black mountain body looked like it was indestructible.

Whoosh! Whoosh!

When the Nine Nether Troop quietly stood there, streaks of light flew over from every direction behind them, forming a circular sector that sealed this entire area.

This was the many subsidiary forces of the Great Havenlaw Domain.

Mu Chen stood before the Nine Nether Troop with his eyes slightly closed. Although the lightning energy was spread throughout this region, he could still faintly sense several powerful Spiritual Energy fluctuations.

After all, this was the headquarters of the Demonic Lightning Sect.

Nine Nether raised her gaze as her cold voice rang throughout this region, "After hiding for so long, isn't it meaningless to continue to hide?"

"Haha, truly worthy of the Nine Nether King, truly a heroine."

When Nine Nether spoke out, a thunderous voice abruptly rumbled and resonated between the heavens and earth. Shortly after, dazzling lightning suddenly burst out from the Demonic Lightning Mountain.

That lightning poured down from the horizon from all directions. Under that dazzling lightning lustre, many figures appeared in the sky with a flash. Countless Spiritual Energy fluctuations that were suppressed before were unleashed without any reservation. In an instant, even the heavens and earth turned pale.

Half of the figures in the sky had inharmonious Spiritual Energy fluctuations around them that was comparable to the Demonic Lightning Sect. Clearly, they weren't from the Demonic Lightning Sect, but judging from their appearances, the Demonic Lightning Sect actually had the same idea as Nine Nether.

Nine Nether recruited other subsidiary forces to attack the Demonic Lightning Sect, and the Demonic Lightning Sect had also pulled in other forces to give a fatal strike to the Nine Nether Palace.

Probably seventy to eighty percent of the forces in this southwest battlefield were gathered over here. Just this line-up was sufficient to launch a colossal war.

Mu Chen's gaze was focused on the central region, where the lightning was the most violent. Standing before the lightning was a figure that was floating in the air.

He had a robust figure, covered in grey armour, with both his arms crossed before his chest. Greyish-black lightning flickered in the surface of his body as a powerful oppressive energy shrouded over, spreading out between the heavens and earth.