Chapter 1

Olaf: SURPRISE! "Olaf showed up from the Christmas tree when kai was trying to decorate it.

Kai Chuckles: Not yet, Olaf. "

There were maids carrying a lot of dishes until Olaf showed up on an empty armor head. freaked them out

Olaf: SURPRISE! "There were maids carrying a lot of dishes until Olaf showed up on an empty armor head and freaked them out and they were gonna sign the dishes, but they caught it in time.

Maids: Not yet, Olaf. " 

Dining hall.

When Anna entered the hall, she was wearing a blue dress that fit the Princess, She was surprised by the looks of the hall, Then she saw a lot of good food and she headed for it And she wanted to go after this food without anyone seeing her, and she approached slowly. Then move something out of the food. It was Olaf who jumped his head into Anna's hand cheerfully.

Olaf: SURPRISE!" He said cheerfully

Anna: Olaf, not yet!" 

Elsa: Anna's Right:" Then Anna heard the sound of Elsa coming down the stairs, she was wearing a long blue dress stretching off the stairs and it had a lot of snowflakes.

Elsa: Our surprise holiday party doesn't start until after the Jule bell rings." She decorated with her power on the stairs for the party. Anna looked at Elsa's face and she was so happy. 'She looked like this when Hiccup came to here' Anna said in her thoughts.

Olaf: Sorry, the suspense is tearing me apart." Anna put Olaf's head back into his body, and he thanked her. Anna chuckled.

Anna: I'm excited too, Olaf. This is Arendelle's first Christmas in forever." Elsa pulled a little blue flag that was on Olaf's head and put it in the food.

Elsa: This first of many to come." Anna looked back at Elsa's very happy face, and then she decided to ask her.

Anna: Why are you so happy? Is it about Hiccup?" Elsa was a little shy about asking her, but she was right.

Elsa: Okay, yes! I got a message from hiccup this morning, and he said coming to Arendelle today! That's why I'm so excited to meet him." She said and she blushed and excited at the same time. Anna was happy that hiccup he'll came today, and she was relieved because her sister was so happy with someone like Hiccup. Anna was treating hiccup like her brother, Was trust him, and she'd do anything to make them lives happily, she was wishes she could be happy like this all the time.

Anna: Really?! When is he coming?"

Elsa: He'll be here soon." She said while she was trying to get a piece of cake like Anna.

Anna: Elsa, look! They're arriving." Anna went to a window and looked at all the people outside, coming to celebrate.

Anna: Look at everyone! They don't realize" Olaf came in front of her to look outside.

Olaf: What?

Anna: We planned a party as a big surprise.

Anna: Soon the ballroom will echo with sounds of cheer, As we ring in the season this year." She moved the three little bells.

Elsa: This is overdue. Gotta look our best." 

Olaf: Ooh, I've never been so nicely dressed.

Elsa: We'll be hosting and toasting the whole night through. As we ring in the season with you. "  She grabbed Anna's hand and they spin.

Anna: It's the first Christmas in forever. "  She was pouring sugar in a cake that looked like a palace with some snow on it.

Elsa: Since we opened up the gate. " 

Anna: And it's the first Christmas I remember to date. "  Anna and Elsa went to the doors and the guards opened them.

Anna, Elsa: And it's already worth the wait! "  The crowd cheered when they saw the Queen.

Elsa: Look at all the joy! "" All the Joy ""  The crowd said with her.

Elsa: And it's everywhere! "" EVERYWHERE "

Elsa: I feel the Christmas spirit the air. "

Anna: And the party will start at the strike of noon. And we'll ring in the season so noon. " 

Olaf: HEY! IT'S KRISTOFF AND SVEN! OH, AND THE JULE BELL! And why am I so excited about that? "Olaf looked at the doors opening and entering kristoff and Sven, who had a huge bell in his sleigh.

Elsa: Olaf, The Jule bell signals the start of the holiday in Arendelle. "

Olaf: Ooh! So, where's hiccup? You said he'd come. "He said to Elsa, and she seemed sad for a moment.

Elsa: I don't know, I hope he come. "Anna looked at Elsa's sad face a little bit, and then she decided to raise her hopes to comfort her.

Anna: Don't worry. he sent you a message and he said he'd come. "Elsa smiled at her.

Elsa: Well, I guess all we have to do is wait for him. "Then suddenly, Elsa heard the sound of a dragon coming from far away. Then she looked at away on the sea and saw toothless flying to arrendelle fas and riding it was hiccup. Elsa smiled when she saw his face, she wanted to hug him and kiss him more. with her, but she was relieved when she saw him.

NOTE: Hiccup's clothes are like a picture on the cover.

Anna and kristoff and Olaf and Sven looked at hiccup and were happy he was coming. Olaf was excited to see toothless because he wanted to fly on him. Then Anna turned to Elsa and saw the big happiness on her face. She smiled at her and said. 

Anna: See? Like I said, he was coming. "Elsa smiled at her

Elsa: Yeah! Thanks anna. "Anna smiled at her then she turned around and looked at hiccup from afar and waited for him to land. She was wished happiness for those two.

(END)