Chapter 3

Dining Hall

Hiccup and Elsa and Anna and toothless and Olaf went into the dining room, and Olaf seemed excited about something. 

Olaf chuckles: I can't wait." Elsa and hiccup looked at him

Elsa: For what, Olaf?"

Olaf: For your family tradition. What is it? Tell me tell me tell me." he said cheerfully. Elsa got sad and hiccup saw that. Anna suddenly spoke.

Anna: Do we have any tradition, Elsa? Do you remember?" Hiccup was surprised when Anna said they didn't have any traditions. Elsa looked at the picture of their parents when Anna and Elsa were kids.

Hiccup: What? Don't you have any family tradition at all?" He said to Anna and she seemed a little sad.

Elsa: Well, I remember." She start singing

Elsa: It was long ago, They would ring the bell. We could hear it chime through Arendelle. I remember the way that i felt back then." Elsa started to remember when she and her parents would ring the bells.

Elsa: We would the  ring in the season. We would the ring in the season!"

Anna: But the Jule bell was for the kingdom, What about us?"

Elsa: After the gates were closed, we were never together." She sighs, Hiccup noticed the sadness on Elsa's face, and then he saw her leaving the Hall.

Anna: Elsa?"

Elsa: I'm sorry, Anna. It's my fault We don't have a family tradition." 

Anna: Elsa, wait..." Elsa went and locked the door behind her. Anna turned around and looked at hiccup.

Anna: Hiccup, can you talk to Elsa? She'll listen to you."

Hiccup: Of course." Hiccup went and told toothless to stay when he gets back, and then he got out of the Hall. Olaf was whimper and it looks like he had an idea.

Olaf: Toothless! Anna and Elsa don't have a family tradition. let's help them." Toothless moved his head like he was saying yes, and then he went with Olaf. Olaf rode up Toothless ' back and headed to Sven to help them, too.

Olaf: Sven! Anna and Elsa Don't have a family tradition." Sven he was whimpers

Olaf: I know it's sad... but I have a solution! We'll going and find the best tradition Anna and Elsa have ever seen and bring it back to the castle and we also have toothless and he's gonna help us a lot. Are you with me?" Olaf raised his hand to shake Sven's hand, but he shook his hand in hard and he threw his hand away then toothless went to get it.

Olaf: let's go to find their tradition." Olaf was riding Sven's sleigh and Toothless was running with them fast. Sven and toothless arrived at a house and stopped moving. Olaf got off the sled and started heading home.

Olaf: Wow, festive." Olaf seemed to like the look of the house and then he knocked the door. Then a woman spoke and said she was coming.

Olaf: Good afternoon. I am Olaf, and..." Then a little boy interrupted him with a handshake.
"Hey Olaf"

Olaf: Please let me finish, and I like warm hugs. They're is my associate, Sven and Toothless. We're going door to door looking for family traditions, Tell us yours, and we'll decide it it's special enough."

Woman: Oh! We make candy canes together." She grabbed a candy and gave it to Olaf.

Olaf Chuckles: Ooh!" Olaf removed the carrot from his nose and replaced it with candy. Olaf's eyes began to turn purple for a moment, and then they returned to normal.

Olaf: Sugar rush!" 

The boy: You're supposed to eat it." The boy grabbed the candy from his nose and put it in his mouth to eat it.