Chapter 2

When hiccup got to Arendelle, he noticed that the kingdom seemed to be celebrating. He longed to see Elsa, he hadn't seen her in a week, because he was busy with his work in the village. Decided to stay in Arendelle for a long time a little, and gave his responsibilities to his mother and she agreed to it. he was so happy because he could spend more time with Elsa.

Toothless has arrived and landed on the ground. Then hiccup came down from him and he saw in front of Castle Elsa and Anna and Olaf. When he saw Elsa, his jaw dropped and he kept looking at her in surprise. He saw her very beatiuful in that blue dress with a little snowflake on it. He approached them and then Anna hugged him.

Anna: Thank you, hiccup, for coming on such an important day. You're the best." Anna broke up with him, and then he looked at Elsa, she was a little blushed. And she kept looking into his green eyes that she liked to look at. Hiccup approached her and was about to kiss her but he stopped when he noticed that in front of a large crowd. He didn't want to do anything like that in front of them. But in fact, everyone knew the Queen was having an affair with chief berk.

But eventually Elsa kissed him on his cheek. Anna was very surprised by what Elsa did, and Olaf was screaming with joy when he saw the couple together.

Elsa: I missed to you." She said to him lovingly and her cheeks were red. Then Anna interrupted their moment because they were in front of the crowd.

Anna: Hey, guys, can you hold off on what you're doing for another time?" Elsa and hiccup got away a little bit, and they were shy.

Hiccup turned around and saw kristoff and he was surprised when he saw him in special clothes. Then he looked at the giant bell on the sleigh that Sven was moving in. Then they started pulling the bell with ropes.

"And it's almost time to ring the bell, We'll hear it chime through Arendelle" Anna and Elsa sang as she put her hands in hiccup's elbow. They had reached the bell at the castle, and kristoff was standing there.

Elsa: It's finally here and it's happening fast."

Anna: We'll make up for all we have missed in the past." Kristoff had thrown the rope to tolling the big bell.

"It's time to celebrate as we ring in season! AT LAST"

Elsa's hand pulled out of hiccup's, then Anna and Elsa caught the rope to tolling the bell. After they rang the bell, Elsa looked at the crowd.

Elsa: Let the holidays begin!" Toothless came on their side and Olaf looked at him cheerfully, Then they opened the doors but before they got in, they stopped.

Anna: Okay, now!" Anna told Olaf and toothless and they knew what she wanted. Olaf jumped on toothless's head and said cheerfully

Olaf: SURPRISE!" Hiccup and Elsa and Anna were surprised to see the crowd go. Hiccup and Elsa looked at each other with concern.

Olaf: Uh-oh

Anna: Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, hold on. Going so soon?" She said to old woman.

" The Jule bell ring, I must get home for my family's holiday tradition. Rolling the lefse."

Anna: Um.." Anna tried to tell her one thing and Someone interrupted her behind her.

"Ours is putting out porridge for the Tomte"

Olaf: And I'm gonna filet the krumasakringlekakke. That's a thing, right?" Then it came from behind Olaf hiccup and Elsa, and Elsa talked to two old people.

Elsa: Oh, Mr and Mrs. Olsen, You're welcome to join us in castle if you'd like

"Thank you, your majesty, But Olda and I should be getting home to knit socks for our grandchildren"

"It's our tradition" His wife spoke

HE LAUGHS" Yes. and we wouldn't want to intrude on your family traditions. And don't interrupt your time with chief hiccup." he said after they left. Hiccup and Anna sigh till Olaf break the silence

Olaf: Oh, so the surprise is everyone left." Then all of a sudden, hiccup heard kristoff play, and he was wearing a green cloak.

Kristoff: Hey , I say it's their loss. Who needs a big party anyway?

Anna: Kristoff?" Kristoff approached Elsa and hiccup and Anna.

Kristoff: I've got just the thing to cheer you up. My favorite traditional troll tradition. Care to join in?" He said while he started playing the musical instrument.

Anna: Uh, Yeah!"

Kristoff: Okay, it starts with a gathering song, "The Ballad of Flemmingrad."

Olaf: I LOVE BALLADS!" he shouted, While he was sitting on toothless back.

Kristoff: Every december we all gather round to pay our respects to a troll so renowned. In remembrance of the friend we had, A Jolly old soul we called Flemmingrand." Then he approached Anna, and they stood by their backs, and Hiccup and Elsa were just staring at them with a smile.

Kristoff: We all dig deep and we uproot the past, We shove up it's nostrils a fistful of grass." Kristoff made a quick move, then caught hiccup with Elsa's waist and dragged her away so she wouldn't bump into him. Then Sven appeared in front of Elsa and Hiccup and gave them two pieces of grass.

Elsa: Nostrils?" She said to hiccup which was a little confusing

Kristoff: We shape his likeness bless his SOUL!" Then Sven pulled the lid and uncovered a troll they made. Olaf was shrieks

Anna: Wow! Gross!"

Hiccup: Yeah, I agree!"

Kristoff: Oh Flemmy The fungus troll!" Olaf was using his little arm to whistle at her While toothless slept on his back in a funny way and pulled out his tongue. Elsa and Anna started laughing at the position toothless was sleeping in.

Kristoff: Now, you lick his forehead and make a wish." He licked grass on troll, and then Anna and Elsa and hiccup were disgusted.

Kristoff licks: Who's next?" His mouth had some grass on it.

Anna: Elsa, hiccup, You're up." Elsa was so disgusted by this, she was about to throw up, but she pulled herself together.

Hiccup: We'll make room for you." He said to anna. Anna got mad at what he said and then she punched him in the stomach. Hiccup grabbed his stomach from the pain.

Kristoff: Come on, tastes like lichen." Olaf approached Anna and started whispering to her.

Olaf: You're princess, You don't have to settle."

Kristoff: Okay, not so much a royal activity. I get it." Sven came and licked his face off the grass.

Kristoff: But wait until taste my traditional Femmy stew. It may smell like wet fur, but it's a real crowd pleaser."

Anna: Oh, thanks. We're good."

Elsa Chuckles: Big breakfast."

Hiccup: Okay, okay, I'll think about it... Later." Hiccup went to wake toothless up from his slumber. Then he headed into the castle with Elsa, Anna and Olaf. Toothless went after him.

END