Chapter 2

You awoke to a strange warmth around you. You sat up and you were on a bed. You had chains around you, keeping you on the bed. You feared that the worse had happened. You didnt feel any different though so nothing could have happened to you while you were out. You looked around to get a better view of things.

Everything seemed to be pretty dang neat from what you saw. There was even a fire place. You stared at the flame for a bit before realizing that maybe planning your escape was a good idea. Though this place was much better than your home could ever be. It kinda messed you up inside.

You pulled at the chains eventually managing your full strength into each separate chain which snapped them. You felt strong. Too bad that they were plastic. Everything here was messing with your ego. You definitely needed to get out of here fast.

You looked around the room that you were in. You checked every little thing as if you possibly had the time. You didnt even know who kidnapped you. There were a few photos scattered around, but they were all of different people. Those were useless. Your noise, however, caught the scent of something wonderful. You basically floated after the scent which led you into what appeared to be the kitchen. You immediately identified what the source of the smell was.

Macaroni of course. The exact kind that you always bought. How thoughtful of your kidnapper to know your tastes so well. Wait,thats not right. Is this what Stockholm syndrome is like? You havent even met the person yet. How are you possibly even this desperate??

Nevermind that. This macaroni was clearly made just for you. Who else could it possibly be made for??