Chapter 4

When the macaroni was done, the man generously fed some to you. You almost dropped. You were barely holding yourself up. The man's grip had loosened. He fed more macaroni to you and you couldn't help but let out a soft moan. He smirked. You are disgusting.

He moved you over onto the couch, passionately kissing you all over. You were accepting every bit of it because you happen to be a dirty little whore. You wrap your arms around his neck tightly as a way of saying that you're willing to go through with. He easily got loose from your little trap. "I'll be right back.. I'm going to go fetch the macaroni to shove in all of your orafaces. Undress for me, will you?" You did exactly as told. You were a good little hoe.

Not too much time later, he came back with the pot of macaroni. Just seeing it almost made you climax. You held back. Good choice. He sat down on the couch next to you, playing in the macaroni. He was getting his hand all lathered up in the stuff. You bit your bottom lip to suppress your noises. Your efforts were futile. You ended up giving in to your inner thot and moaned out loud. You were yearning for actual physical touch.

He was ready to provide that for you. He got a handful of macaroni and pushed it into your mouth. He forced his entire hand into your mouth,his fingers even pushing down your throat. You couldn't moan with something this big in down your throat. You were choking already. Why make it worse?

You swallowed the macaroni. You weren't allowed to chew it. Now there wad whole macaroni in your stomach. You felt that it was wasted if you didnt get to enjoy it. Never mind that. You now had ears full of macaroni. They were pushed in one by one. Oddly enough,there was no pain. You couldt really hear now. You couldn't tell how loud you were being now.

Now you had a nose full of macaroni. When he said every oraface, he meant it. Even the places where macaroni absolutely shouldnt be. Did it really matter at this point,though?

Any and all other orafaces were filled. Except one.

Now came the best part. You were anticipating this. You and him both knew what came next. You were both ready for it.