Chapter 5 Finale

You were in the middle of having macaroni shoved into your ass. You were choking up macaroni, probably the same ones that were shoved down your throat. Your moans could not be heard. You were enjoying this way more than you were supposed to be. This could be considered torture. And here you were, begging for more.

Soon, the guy stood up. "We have come to the end of this pot of macaroni. More will not be prepared. We'll just have to eat you instead." He pulled out a knife. What would you expect from someone who's willing to shove macaroni into a person's ass? You could barely move. The macaroni made you stiff. Your bones and joints were like macaroni. You couldnt even feel anything anymore. You were numb.

The man stabbed the knife into your chest, right between your collar bones. There was no pain. He pulled the knife downwards with a strange ease. He didnt express much on his face. This was a normal occurrence apparently.

As the knife split you open, you noticed the strangest thing. You were filled with macaroni. And not only the ones that you were stuffed with. There were no organs, no bone. Just skin and macaroni. That would explain why you could no longer move or feel. You were now the macaroni. The man began shoveling you into his mouth. You only wished that you could have felt it. Going down his throat. His handsome,handsome throat. But things were fading for you. You could feel your soul escaping what was left of your body. You didnt mind this fate however. This was what you wanted. Death by macaroni. At least you got your wish.