kya jaldi hai insabki.....

All were seen walking in the corridor and exploring the college while nyonika comes to them almost running.....

Manik:kya hua maa?aap aise kyun dhod kae aarahae ho?

Nyonika:guys jaldi chalo yahaan sae....media people aagaye hain yahaan.....

Dhruv:par how did they got to know about our arrival.....It has suppose to be a secret na?

Nyonika:haan par I don't know how they got to know you guys are here.....and it's not important for now as you guys have to get out before they surround you....

Abhi:She is right guys.....humhe tho inki aadat ho chuki hai par bachon ko nahi....humhe jald sae jald chal na hai.....

Alya:par we can't avoid them and go guys they will create an issue saying we didn't respected them and all.....

Cabir:Let's do onething as always we will face them and answer their one or two questions and bachein can sirf pose for pictures if they want....what say?

Manik:superb.....we will just do that.....(turning to children)guys you guys can walk out anytime if you don't like anything.....be comfortable okay?

Children nod their heads with a smile for his care......They all move out.....Elders with their partners hand in hand.......children were walking behind them.....They move out to see the media people waiting for them eagerly.They walk with their aura making the audience gasp at their awsome attitude even now after these many years.....They come like always manik in the center and mukti on his left and dhruv beside her and cabir on his right and alya beside him.The media people go crazy while clicking their images.Behind fab5 came their partners and arya-shri.In the same way like nandhini in the center and navya on her right while abhi on her left. Arya beside navya and shri beside abhi with the same attitude.......Fab5 greets media people with a smile which was reflected.

Reporter:some questions guys...please....

Manik:yeah sure....but only some....

Reporter:sure......fab5 aaj bhi aisa hai jaisa yeh 20 saal pehlae tha......May we know the reason sir?

Cabir:well aapka sawaal mein hi aapka jawaab hai.....fab5 isiliye aisa hai kyunki fab5 ab tak aisa hi hai jaisae voh 20 saal pehlae tha and we hope it remains the same forever......

Reporter:sunnae mein aaya hai ki ab aaplog india aagaye hain permanently?

Dhruv:hum jahaan bhi thae india ko hi represent kar rahae thae......hum sirf vahaan kuch saal rehnae gayae thae not to settle there.....

Alya:tho humhe tho aana hi tha humhara ghar waapas.....

Reporter:kya aapkae bachein bhi aaye hain?

Mukti:ji haan.....agar aapko yeh patha hai ki hum humesha kae liye india mein aagaye hain tho aapko yeh doubt hi kyun aaraha hai?ofcourse hum apnae family kae saath hi aayeingaena?

Reporter:tho we can expect the fab5 back with a bang in india?

Manik:fab5 kabhi gaya hi nahi wapas aanae ke liye......hum humesha humarae fans kae dhil mein thae aaur aasha kartha hoon ki aagae bhi raheingae....

Reporter:what about a small glimpse of choti fab5?

Manik:Sorry but they are new to this attention.......They won't be able to handle them so it's our kind request that please give them some time to adjust here and we ourselves will bring them infront of you......