.: 02 :.

^Alexis' bedroom

^Alexis' bedroom

—————————————————————————
Alexis' P.O.V:
I plopped my self down on to my bed as I thought about what a shit show it's going to end up being when I have to face my family either in 10 minutes when someone comes up to my room and starts shouting or when I have to go down stairs tomorrow. Maybe I should just use my window to leave the house tomorrow morning. Yeah that sounds like a better idea.

As my mind was working at 100 miles an hour I stared at the ceiling and realised this was becoming a regular thing. We would be doing something as a family. Someone says something that sets me off. I have no control over what comes out of my mouth. I regret it later and feel guilty.

What a fuck up.

Demi's P.O.V:

Alexis' behaviour has honestly shocked me hopefully it was just a one off event since I was home and she wasn't used to it. But I haven't even gotten a hello off of her. I know our last encounter wasn't the best before i overdosed however I don't hold her responsible yes she may have said some hurtful things but it was said in the spur of the moment I know my baby girl didn't mean them things when she said them.

"Mum is she always like this?" I was the one to break the silence and let me tell you now it was an awkward one.

"Only for the past six or so months. It's like she's turned into a different person. I think it's just her rebellious teenage phase sweetie no need to worry about it" my mum replied looking at me with hurt filled eyes.

"Yeah right. Me and maddie never behaved like this" Dallas snapped back at mum. I noticed my name didn't get mentioned. That hurt. But was Dallas trying to hint at something else?

Maddie instantly agreed with Dallas "Yeah she's just a bitch is all don't worry about it. If you think her at home is bad you should see her at school".

"I'm going to go and check on her" I drawl out slowly speaking it as a statement rather then a question leaving no room for arguments.

"I don't think that's the best idea dems" Eddie said slowly trying to prove a point in words.