11-why seth why!?!?!

Today is going to be great! I'm so board that I decided to watch Beauty and the beast I'm on tweeter to as I go to re-tweet dolph Zigglers tweet I hear Vincent from beauty and the beast "yea did you see Colby body slam that one guy through the table? it's like WWE came to the desert"

Nikkiy: did it just say it's like WWE came to the desert? FUCK YEA!!!!!

Jon: wow you're not my sister!

Nikkiy: lol

----------------///////////\/\/\/\/

We're at the arena and the boys get called into Stephens office. so I tweeted.

@KA_AmbroseWWE~ you guys hurry up! @WWERomanReigns @WWERollins @TheDeanAmbrose

@WWERomanReigns~ shhhhh Kay Kay Kay Kay shhhhh you're man is crazy! @WWERollins

@WWERollins~ but I'm not as crazy as @TheDeanAmbrose ! #CrazyAmbrose!

-------•-----------------•-------

We're out in the ring yelling for the ass holes named triple H and Randy Orton Seth gets out of the ring grabs some chairs and gets back in the ring.

Triple H: hello Ambrose's, Rollins, and, Reigns you thought you can get a win out of us yea we don't have Batista but we have a plan 'B'.

Next thing you know Seth hits roman with a chair. me and dean look at Seth.

Dean mouthed 'what the fuck?'

Next thing you know deans down Seth keeps hurting dean with the chair and hiring him over and over and over again then I'm down bc of Stephen hits me with a chair I scream in pain. the medics get me on the starcher and we get back stage they let me off Colby comes up to me.

Colby: sorry baby the company wanted me too break the shield up. I'm sorry baby forgive me for not telling you they told us not to tell you so we can get you're real reaction!

Nikkiy: Colby.....I......just kiss me ok?

Then Colby kisses me we pull away.

Then we left I get to the hotel with the guys and I post a pic of me and Seth.

Instagram

Me and Colby us wearing our glasses it's a little pic of us 😍😘

----------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter check my Instagram and all like or what ever you want vote and comment if you please byesssssssssssssssss 😃😀😄😊☺️😇😺😸😸