The day we regregrating

Nikkiy's POV: @ hotel

Today is when I got out to the ring without Joe,Colby or Jon. I'm hesitating to go out to the ring without them tonight. after I looked out side to take a view of my boyfriends little town. my friends that live here are Alanna j Lightfoot, makayla 'elizibith' Johnson, and mikayla Paige author. I'm going to go see them before the show so we can talk about how great are men are in bed. and trust me we brag about are men!!!!

*after 2 hours later the girls are here*

Makayla(Elizibith): so nikk is that one guy ummm..... Joe I thank is his name is but who looks like he can eat a girl out really well!

Nikkiy: Makayla Elizibith Johnson! well yes he's single!

Elizibith: what! I thank I mite try for a one night stand with him!

Mikayla: we'll I thank dolph Zigglers is hot!but i'm dating Nick.

Alanna fine break his heart and go with DZ or should I say shine butt!

Nikkiy: wow it's been like a year since you guys called dolph that! but I really love calling him that.

Jon: call who what when were?!

Nikkiy: Nothing!

Jon: Nicole Jay Good you better tell me now!

Nikkiy: Fine, me an the girls call dolph Ziggler shine butt because when we went to WWE as a fan when I was apart of TNA. And the match was dolph Ziggler vs Kingston! and dolph a speedo was shine butt I've called him that more then once at work!

Colby: I my gosh you're my goofball!

Jon: Colby, Nikkiy stop talking like that I hate you two acting all gushy mushy when I'm in the same room!

After Jon saying that I walked up to Colby and hugged him so I could whisper in his ear.

Nikkiy:*wisper* follow my lead! tip, kiss.

Colby does what I wanted him to do he grabs my arm an spins me around, tips me over an kiss me after he did that I'm standing up strat I looked at the girls joe gets makayla up spins her then tips her stands her up right an Makayla kiss Joe but just a little peck on the lips.

Elizibith: what!? it was to say thank you.

Nikkiy: sure it is Elizibith! *cough* *cough*

Then all of the girls stared to laugh.

Jon: what did we miss girls?

I looked over to Elizibith and she gave me a look that if looks could kill I would be dead!

Nikkiy: Just a secret that's held up by girl code!

Colby: babe break it for me please!!

Nikkiy: Colby Jonathan Lopez I will NOT break girl code!

Elizibith: fine I really like joe ok! there laughing bc I kissed him bc... than Joe kisses Elizibith they held out of the house to the car.

Nikkiy: we'll there going to f.... Then Colby kissed me to let me know not to say it bc they are very weird with my brother there.

Nikkiy:who is you're girl jon?

Jon: are you talking about Mss. Renee younnnn.... I mean April.

Nikkiy: you cheating? really,really,really. she's my best friend and you do this to me?!!

Jon:u act like its a crime!

Nikkiy: well cheating is!Jonathan Owen Good!

*jon leaves the houses with a slam to the door*

Colby: Nikkiy we're did joe & Elizibith go?

Nikkiy: really they left remember *winking @ Colby*

Colby:oh yea I remember now!

*2 hours later @ smackdown tapping in marks office.*

Nikkiy: so today who am I going out to the ring with?

Mark: you will be going out to the ring with you're brother and Joe to Express you're felling about Rollins selling u guys out. ok?

Nikkiy:ok but one more question for you Mark is that ok?

Nikkiy: will i ever have to turn on joe or Jon?

Mark: it's in the very likely either today or next week.

Nikkiy: ok bye mark.

Then I ran to go find the guys I hear joe talking about what him ad Elizibith did when they left, I cleared my throat so so he could stop taking about it. it mead him jump up.

Joe: GEZZ Nicole u scared me, I thought u were Steph.

Nikkiy: I'm sorry but don't need you to tell me that bc that's what we were talking about that! ooooooooo* jumping up and down*

Jon: are you a monkey?

Nikkiy: no but guys I'm possible going to sell you guys out tonight bc of the company might want to do that tonight and I would be apart of the authority. FUCKKKK!

Jon: are you certain?

Nikkiy: yea sorry don't want to be apart of the authority!

Colby: you would be a better heal then Nikki Bella!

Nikkiy: true bc I wounds be my good twin Kaylee lol

Jon: if you had a twin she would be named bitch!

Nikkiy: I swear you're not my brother!!!

Jon: yes I am! it's funny bc you have to live with it!

Nikkiy: you thank I know this by now? I mean I'm 27 I've died inside bc of it!

Colby: wait what's so bad about the authority? u will be with me! we could go out on dates with our storyline getting fucked up!

Nikkiy: Ily Colbs

Colby: I love you too!

*in the ring*

Dean: I'm not in the happiest mode! bc of that guy who he turned his brothers and sister. Now u hurt my real little sister! *throughs mic* *pick it back up and puts it in Romans hands*

Roman: you really got nerve to hurt a superman but randy I'm going to kick you're ass! Mr.Rollins you sold out boy and that's injustice!

Then roman heads the mic to me

Kaylee: oh don't get me started for one you're an idiot for selling out the Ambrose family and a Samoan family too! I thought you loved me Rollins! you know boys you're good at is faking relationships! I hate you now never mind if I hate you that means I care and I really don't care about you Rollins if you really.... I get cut off by Seth's music blaring through the speakers.

Seth: Kaylee don't say that I don't love you! bc I do love you but I can't stand dean or roman any more bc IM THE COMPANIES SOON TO BE CHAPM! And Kay I lov....... I cut Seth off

Kaylee: awww u love me don't you rollins? well i.... DONT LOVE YOU!

I hear dean and roman laugh at my comment to Seth. then I through the mic at him and scream "I don't love you I don't care about you! you're not in love with me you are the scumbag of the earth!" Dean and roman grabs me then seth nodded his head for my Turing heal action now! it's my turn now Seth's walking down the ramp and then I turned to face the boys and I speared both of them at the same time seth gets in the ring with randy and Kane and now there beating up the boys seth granny's me and takes me to Stephane and hunter there done with that and now we're heading back stage to locker room I stayed behind to see my big brother and joe they keep walking and gave me a dirty look! GREAT THERE PISSED! FUUUUUCCCCKKK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So hay guys sorry to wait so long my phone is not working with the app or the Webb site sorry I wish it could work it's getting better then it was last time I tried it wouldn't even let me in my book last time! well comment and vote if you like or love this book!!! byessssssssssssssssss😊😊😊😀😃😄😌