4~ the night i didn't thank would happen ever!

nikkiys POV:

today is the day that i can say that im in love with the most amazing guy ever! let just hope Jon dosnt find out or i'll  be dead! i get my closthing and all packed ready to leave and i hear a knock on the door. i opened the door to see its Joe,Jon,and my love Colby.

nikkiy: hi boys!                      I jump on my brother and give the other two a high five so it dosnt look like im in love with colby.

Jon & Joe: hi nikkiy

Colby: hi Nicole

Jon: you ready?

nikkiy: yea im ready just let me get my bags and my proten shake and i'll be ready to leave.

so i grabe my thing and head out to the next town Jon's driving Joe is in the front seat Colby and I are in the back of the car. im looking out side tring to figer out if im doning the right thing and not tell Jon about me dating Colby i mean the whats the worse he can do right? i mean i really dont hate my brother but its I would rather not have him hater me bc hes all i got if Colby ever leaves me and im all Jon gots too i mean are brother is a pice of crap same as that bastered of a father who gave Jon his  nasty scar on his right shoulder its a shape of a belt and dont forget im goin to have to tell Colby about my tattoo that I have on my side I mean its from the fact that my Father would burn me over and over with his sigar i hate them stuped thing i allways tell him not to smoke in front of me bc it brings back to those days were i was ab........... i get brought out of my deep thought when colby grabed my hand.

colby: *wispers* Nicole Jay Good i love you but what is youre pretty littel mind thanking about? please tell me!

nikkiy: *wispers back* colby Jonathen Lopez I love you too but im thanking about telling you why i got this tattoo!

Jon: you ok back there?

nikkiy: yea im fine!

nikkiy:*wispers to colby* hey can we tell Jon at the hotel?

colby:*wispers* ok we can waht ever you want Nicole!

we get to the hotel we check in to it and we are in diffent room like Joe and Jon in one room. Colby and I in the other room we get in and i take a deep breath i walk to the boys room. i knock on there door.

jon: come in!

i walk in and see them in there pjs all ready.

nikkiy: hey bro i have to tell you something!

jon: your not prego are you?

nikkiy: HELL NO!

jon: good.

Nikkiy: well me and Colby are dating.

Jon: ok im cool with it as long as he dint hurt you break you or distory you bc you are all i have right now!

Nikkiy: i know Jon i understand!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so here is a chaper hope you enjoyed it! please and thankyou vote and comment! it would me a lot! thanks for readingmy book ill try to get my other one done!!! byesssssssssss:):):):):):):):):) :O :P