Im scared

Nikkiys POV:

So today I find out i I have to have surgery or not. I look at my phone to see a message from the DR. office. I look at it and I start to cry as Colby comes to see what's wrong he hugs me and he looks at my phone.

Colby: Nicole you got me joe and you're loving big brother here for you If you need us just tell us Nicole I love you you'll do fine in surgery and all I promise and I will be there very step of the way ok?!?!?

Nikkiy: yea I do understand but ....but what happens if... I get cut off by colby.

Colby: Nicole Jay Good!
Then he tickled me and I wouldn't stop kicking and got him good in the balls by accident.

Nikkiy: oh fuck I'm so sorry Colby you were tickling me an I don't like being tickled bc of my dumb ass brother would always do that to me I'm so.....
I get cut of by Colby kissing me.

Colby: Nicole I'm fine now it was my fault.
Then next thing you know me and Colby are on top of each other, Colby is in the proses of taking my shirt and my bra off as soon as he does that we're about to u know and then you here a knock on the door it sounds like Renee and jon.
I open the door and see it's Renee and jon.
Nikkiy: you know I love how you 2 are dating and non of the fans know and there like OH MY GOSH IS DEAN AND RENEE DATING AHHHHH!

Jon: lol so....Colby *winks*

Colby: Nicole Jay Good will you....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------ι киσω ιтѕ ѕнσят вυт ιм яυииιg συт σf ι∂єαѕ ιи тєℓℓ ι fιgєяє∂ ѕσмєтнιиg συт тнє нσℓє иιккιуѕ ¢уѕтѕ ιѕ ωнαт ι нανє ιтѕ яєαℓ fσя мє αи∂ ι αм нανιиg ѕυяgєяу ι ∂σит киσω ωнєи ιℓℓ кєєρ υυρ∂αтє∂ ωєℓℓ νσтє αи∂ ¢σммєт ι ℓσνє уσυ gυуѕ fσя яєα∂ιиg ιм мαкιиg α ѕє¢σи∂ вσσк ѕσ яєα∂вιт ιf уσυ ℓιкє яσмαи яєιgиѕ ωєℓℓ вуєѕѕѕѕѕѕ 😃😀😃😊😄☺️😃😊😜😚😙😛😚😁😌😔😒😞