Humankind is divided into three ranks.

The narrator holds up her index finger with a smirk. First, being the alphas. Or the leaders. They're dominant , aggressive , strong , and brave. They're practically natural born leaders.

Driven by instinct, Alphas may be ruthless, but in this world where only the strongest survive-it's not wonder why their violent nature is the reason why their on the top of the social hierarchy.

Because these alphas are basically perfect in every aspect, in a superior way, society gives them the utmost care. Way more privileges.

The narrator shrugs, with an exhale. A little bit like white privilege, right? Is that what your world deals with? Whatever, let me get back to what I was saying.

Only alphas can own territory. Pick their own mate, and play important roles; like military leaders. Country leaders, corporate bosses, and so on!

The narrator holds up her middle finger, and her index to indicate the number two. Second, the betas. Or the workers, she shrugs. They've lost their animalistic instincts, for example; scenting, mating, and territorialism.

Hmm, is that even a word? Whatever!

Logical and effective, betas are the maintainers of the society. There mostly doctors, teachers, technicians, etc. 9-to-5 office workers ; beta are found in almost every field of career that requires focus and devotion.

They make up 70% of the human population.

She smirks even wider, and lastly. Yes, the omegas. The queens of this world.

They're the most prized, yet they're the most discriminated rank.

They're like the diamonds of this society; beautiful and graceful. Yet, useless.

Their only role in this world is to give children. They're not allowed to work, or even leave the house.

Naturally, all of them are women.

She giggles, well. Almost all of them, there are some freaky cases where a omega male is born.

She giggles once more, closing her book. Ah, oops! I'm still supposed to be telling this story. She opens her book once more, alright. Here we go.

-
Taehyung stares at the papers in his shaky hands.

I, Kim Taehyung-neither pretty or motherly, am somehow and omega.

Taehyung breathes, as he reads the paper. "Kim Taehyung, an o-omega male."

"Taehyung," he calls. He holds his hand out, "it's okay, they're gone." He inches closer, "don't be afraid. I'm here to help you."

Taehyung stares at the man in front of him, with a shaky breath.

"I'll make you into an alpha," the man smiles. "My name is Kim Seokjin, I've been keeping an eye on you ever since my team and I found out you were a true omega male."

He clears his throat, "and by team, I mean the government. They sent me to protect you," he says. "What a surprise, Kim Taehyung-the brave young man who just de-throned the previous leader of this gate, is actually an omega. What would happen if everyone knows?"

Taehyung flinches with a scared look.

The man continues to speak, "the alphas will fight to claim this territory, and to claim you as well...If you're unlucky, you may be forced to give birth to children as well." Seokjin puts his hand on his chin and continues, "I cannot change your dna, but I can change some of the chemicals in your body to make you an alpha."

Taehyung glares at the man, "what's the catch? Surely it's not free," he stops shaking.

"You're a precious specimen for our study, all I ask from yo his to just participate in this experiment," Seokjin bows on one knee.

Taehyungs bruised face, and brusied body looks at the man bowing in front of him, a tiny embarrassed from his tattered clothes.

"Of course," Seokjin stares into Taehyungs eyes, "your identity will be kept a secret by the government, and I'll publish a fake test proving you're an alpha."

Taehyung grits his teeth, "Yes!" He agrees instantly, "make me into an alpha!" he growls.

"You're the perfect subject, Taehyung."

Seokjin stands up, handing Taehyung a few bottles of pills and some other items. "But be careful," he says. "Some of them haven't been tested on humans yet."

I hate my body, Taehyung glares at the bottles and syringes. I hate myself, I'll do anything to change it. He holds the syringe to his body, "Argh," he howls. "I'll be an alpha, I don't care if it kills me!" He stabs hismelf with the syringe injecting the liquid inside.