"You sure you're okay?" Jungkook asks into the phone with a worried tone.

"I swear I'm okay Ggukie!" the voice chuckles on the other side of the call, "maybe someone punched me in the stomach hard."

Jeongguk grips the banana-flavored milk in his hands, "but.." he starts.

"No buts!" The other line chuckles once more, "don't skip school. I've broken ribs and bones before, this small stomach pain is nothing, okay?"

"I can tell you're not feeling well, hyung, you don't have to fake it with me," Jeongguk furrows his brows. Why can't he just tell me he's not okay? "If you need me to help care for you, I wil-"

"No!" Taehyung raises his voice, "stop treating me like a useless bitch!" He hollers into the phone, clearly annoyed. "Ah," Jeongguk hears him gasp.

"I-I didn't mean any harm," the younger stutters and begins to mutter inaudible apologies, "I can just tell you're hurting right now and I just want to help you."

Jeongguk can't hear him say a word but he can hear him blush, in away.

He hears the elder sigh, hearing a bed creak, inferring he sat down.

"Fine," the elder grumbles, "but you can't skip school, that's my final word," he nags. "Just study well, bye," he strenly says before ending the call.

"Hy-" the beep goes off. Jeongguk sighs, gripping his milk tighter.

༉‧₊˚✧

Taehyung throws his phone on his head, not caring if it would bounce onto the ground.

He growls, holding his stomach closely and tightly. He curls into the bedsheets, more grunts coming out of his mouth. "Fuck..." He mumbles into his hands.

I don't want you to see me weak and desperate, he growls in the pain of his stomach.

He shifts around, rolling, and stops. "Wait," he pauses sniffing. "This pillow," he sits up, looking at the pillow on the bed. He inches closer, sniffing around it, "it smells like Jeongguk," he mumbles, already holding onto the item. Ah, he sleeps here on my bed sometimes, right...

His mind hazes as he growls more as sharp pains jab his stomach. "Fuck," he curses, suddenly holding the pillow tighter than ever. "I..." He drifts of into his words, I need more of this scent. "I need more..." He pants into the pillow. "I need Seungie," he finally speaks his mind with heavy breaths of pain. His eyes widen at his words.

He growls, loosening his grip on the giant pillow. "No," Taehyung furrows his brows in disgust, "no," he repeats. "He wouldn't want that, he would be disgusted with me," tears form in his eyes. "He wouldn't..." 

༉‧₊˚✧

"Oh my god," Jimin whispers, in front of Taehyung's locked room. He can clearly hear Taehyung's small groans and moans in want of pleasure.

He inches closer to the door, in an attempt to hear clearer words spill from the boy.

"No," he hears him say through the door, "any alpha would do.." Jimin hears the boy pant.

Shivers send up the alpha boy's spine upon hearing his best friend's words, his crush, his forever childhood friend.