"Hyung!" Jeongguk exclaims in a panic, "why are you clinging to him?!" He further cries out, "if you need someone to cuddle, I'm here you know!"

"But Ggukie, your body is too hard! I want a squishy pillow," Taehyung rambles.

"Did he just call me squishy?" Jimin murmurs. Annoyed, Jimin tries and shoos Jeongguk off, "just go to your bedroom kid, and do your homework. Taehyung and I have adult matters to attend to."

Jeongguk scoffs, as he starts walking away. "I may be the kid by age, but you're the kid by height."

Jimin grits his teeth, and in a mere second, he took his (Asian) slipper off, and threw it right at Jeongguks head. "I heard that," Jimin glares at the boy.

"And for Pete's sake, Taehyung." Jimin grabs Taehyung by the shoulders, staring into his eyes. "I can't believe I'm telling this to an adult," he mumbles. "But wear your damn pants!"

As Taehyung ignores Jimin, he slowly rests back on the blue couch in front of them.

"What the hell do you think you're wearing!" Jimin keeps on complaining, "Jeongguks hoodie and super short shorts? Be a little more self conscious!" He exclaims. Catching his breath, Jimin continues, "you wanna tempt his hormones or what!?"

"Ah, stop yelling Minnie hyung," Taehyung murmurs. "Well my body is hot, and Jeongguks hoodies are very comfortable." Sitting up straight, he says, "what if I wear underwear at home? It's not like Jeongguk will find my sexy or anything." He adds, "nobody will."

"My fucking ass," Jimin mumbles with anger and annoyance.

"But Hyung, have you seen jeongguks body?" Taehyung brows furrow, "kid is sculpted like he was built by the god of beauty!" Thinking back to memories, he clenches his fist. "Why would someone like Jeongguk be tempted by my 'matchstick' legs! We're basically both alpha anyways!" Taehyung lets go of his fist, "and if we're trying to compare ourselves, Jeongguks like a hot piece of prime beef steak, whereas I'm a sad slice of white radish dish!"

"You do have a point," Jimin speaks up. "You may be like a white radish, but..." Jimin climbs on top of Taehyung on the couch. Jimin slowly goes close to Taehyung ear, "what if I told you that there are people who would prefer white radish then a steak? Men have preferences you know." Inching closer, he continues, "bunnies would rather prefer white radish than steak too, you know?"

And immediately, Taehyung gets up, and dashes to his room. "Alright I got it! I'll put on my pants!" He slams the door shut without another word.

Jimin sighs, "ah this kids. I hope my words didn't come off the wrong way. I'm just worried about him, well, the both of them." He sighs again, "it's only a matter of time before they both succumb to their instincts."

-

Taehyung pants, with a blush on his face.

Jimin, he was just joking right? Does Jeongguk actually see me that way? Shivers send down his body. His parents are both alphas, so the probability of him being an alpha are absolute. But what if...he becomes one of those alphas? With fear, more shivers get sent down Taehyungs body.

No way, ggukie wont hurt me. Those alphas back then attacked me because of my pheromones right?
As long as I use docs meds, I'll be safe.