first of all, i just wanna say happy one year to this book. i rarely update it oops, but thank you to those who still read this trash book.

again, make sure to support the original webtoon on webtoon.

also exactly before making this chapter, the most recent chapter on webtoon got me type excited no joke. i should be active so i can get up to that exciting part for you guys!

p.s from now on, i would like to incorporate more of my writing instead-but follow the same dialogue, actions, etc. as the original webtoon ofc.

-a/l :)

-

After getting off a call with Seokjin - Taehyung's doctor -, Jimin sighs, "Taehyung, I've been covering you up for 3 years now and you're at your breaking point now, I don't know if I can help you enough." Jimin throws his phone onto his bed, "I should shower," he mumbles as if showering would help him escape from the reality he would soon face.

Taehyung walks down the hall, to Jimin's room. He's about to knock when he hears the shower turn on. He immediately turns back and heads to his room again. As he closes the door to his room, he looks at the full-body mirror.

his four layers on the torso,

three on the lower body,

"I'm losing more muscle mass by the day," he sighs. "No, I'm just getting weaker by the day." Taehyung closes his eyes shut, "I should get ready."

he walks over to his dresser, picking up his gloves and putting them on. "For how long will I be able to protect my territory?" Taehyung walks over to the mirror once more, shifting his gloves to his satisfaction, "how long will I be able to keep this pretend act up?"

Looking at himself closer he realizes, he's growing "manboobs now? really? I'm changing too fas-" sharp pain jabs at Tae's stomach, "fuck!" he yells out, "did I get hit in my stomach?" Taehyung drops to the ground, feeling woozy and dizzy.

"Ow!" Jeongguk gasps, as shivers get sent to throughout his spine. His heart starts racing rapidly, "what the heck?"

"You good?" Jeongguk's friend asks, eyebrows raised.

Jeongguk doesn't say anything.

"You look like you just saw a ghost, you good?" He repeats.

Jeongguk flinches and realizes, "oh yeah, I'm fine, I thought I heard...Tae hyung just not."

Jeongguk's friend lowers his eyebrows, "yeah, you're not okay."

--

short chapter since the chapter on webtoon was short. again, thank you to those that still read this, happy one year to this book!